Handyman & Imposing Arsenal - 100% Guide

Mr_PoundofLife

53 minutes ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

I know this method. Thx for posting but you need 100 missions for Madman anyway. Maby I update. We will see what  the next patch brings. 

Well for the madman you can just go on easy, walk and let almost all the work to the bots xD 

You're welcome, you was quick to update your guide, 161000 credits ... Such a WASTE of time it's like Red Dead Redemption 2 !!!! xD Those Plat are so ridiculous seriously. 

15 minutes ago, Naruto06660 said:

Well for the madman you can just go on easy, walk and let almost all the work to the bots xD 

You're welcome, you was quick to update your guide, 161000 credits ... Such a WASTE of time it's like Red Dead Redemption 2 !!!! xD Those Plat are so ridiculous seriously. 

Thanks to patch 1.03 the platinum will always be ultra rare. But yes, this trophy is a waste of time. lol

Edited by Pound_of_Life89

15 minutes ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Thanks to patch 1.03 the platinum will always be ultra rare. But yes, this trophy is a waste of time. lol

When it's ultra rare cause of a shitty trophy who need ONLY time to be unlocked ... For me this kind of trophy means nothing, worth nothing. Finish all missions in dement thats what I'm looking, difficulty, always loved that. Farm ? Purely worth nothing. 

2 minutes ago, BASEL-_-KSA said:

wish I didn't update lol, it was strange for them to adjust that

Without update I doubt you would be able to play or if you could, I dunno if it would have been counted for the trophy/stats in general. I'm even almost sure. I got a deconnection of internet while farming weapons, then it got back in no sec, so I continu without rebooting : I lost all my progress, all my weapon were reboot. So yeah I don't think that works in real offline mode. 

Strange yeah, dumb too, the farm is already long enough. But I think the only reason is that the content of the game is just so low that they needed to add thoses shitty trophy to make the players "play" more.

4 minutes ago, Naruto06660 said:

Without update I doubt you would be able to play or if you could, I dunno if it would have been counted for the trophy/stats in general. I'm even almost sure. I got a deconnection of internet while farming weapons, then it got back in no sec, so I continu without rebooting : I lost all my progress, all my weapon were reboot. So yeah I don't think that works in real offline mode. 

Strange yeah, dumb too, the farm is already long enough. But I think the only reason is that the content of the game is just so low that they needed to add thoses shitty trophy to make the players "play" more.

lots of games are like that unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure you can level up in offline mode tho 

3 hours ago, BASEL-_-KSA said:

lots of games are like that unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure you can level up in offline mode tho 

You said it, unfortunatly. 

Well you can lvl up in coop offline directly in the game but if you disconnect your PS4 of internet, you won't be able to lvl up, that's what I meant. 

• 1 month later...

You have to max out all the PvP shit? Surely you're fucking kidding me. I can deal with the rest, but the PvP is straight out average, while the PvE has some old school fun for me given i loved left 4 dead in its time.

But if i have to sit here and level up fucking pvp all day, fuck that noise. Dropped like a motherfucker. Fun game still, but plat will be functionably useless for me.

On 2019-06-06 at 5:35 PM, Sanetsuken said:

You have to max out all the PvP shit? Surely you're fucking kidding me. I can deal with the rest, but the PvP is straight out average, while the PvE has some old school fun for me given i loved left 4 dead in its time.

But if i have to sit here and level up fucking pvp all day, fuck that noise. Dropped like a motherfucker. Fun game still, but plat will be functionably useless for me.

The hardest part was farming the credits to buy every perk, not levelling those up.

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1

Man wish I had looked up that I have to play this multiplayer part for that long... I mean I'm not half bad at it and it's fun I suppose and was happy to get the couple MP trophies out of the way quickly but my problem is that I have been having seriously unfair games most of the time. They start when it is like 1v2 or 2v3 and won't be filled until half way through the match, what's up with that? Probably gotten less popular already or I'm not playing during prime time enough. Oh well the xp is rolling in regardless of tryharding or taking part at all for that matter in those pointless matches. :P

• 1 month later...

ugh this is ridiculous i been grinding moscow forever. i just unlocked a level 5 gun on every single gun and the trophy didnt pop, so i have to buy ALL top and bottom tier guns? thats a mess. they give almost no credits 

644 matches on moscow just to get 161k credits

Edited by melodicmizery

• 6 months later...

Found another boosting method I like. You can still run Extreme on NY 3 (Hell and High Water) easy enough without getting half payout. Turn on: Perfect Condition, I Feel Your Pain, and Looter. Those don't halve payout, but you'll finish the mission consistently because you take all damage and the bots keep picking you up.

Disconnects are really starting to piss me off. I'm playing alone with those mutators, with dedicated servers OFF. That means I'm hosting, but it's kicking me out of my own fucking game. Come the fuck on. Also, not being able to pause playing solo is extremely annoying.

Edited by NoLifeDGenerate

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys ever played Hoard mode? It's quite fun to play with a friend or a couple. It does take a bit of time to get far but if you can make it to higher waves you can get big payouts in weapon exp , character xp and the currency.  Got to wave 20 with my friend with a level 10 co op character and I leveled up to level 21. And I earned 3200 currency. Again it takes a bit of time but is worth it if your doing the same f#$%ing thing over and over again. There's also those vials now( secret green looking vials to pick up) in every mission that boost mission ending rewards, and you can find more then one in a mission.  Definitly adds a bit more variety.

Edited by DanZorg420
  • Like 1

Not sure if this had been mentioned above yet, but DON'T prestige before getting this trophy. Prestige resets your skills and evidently they no longer count. I got every PvE skill and then started prestige because I was still playing the game with a friend and slowly worked on PvP skills. I just finished up all PvP skills and have two classes prestige with minimum skills bought and I didn't get the trophy so looks like I have a few dozen more matches to go. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 8:30 AM, Nutrageous69 said:

Not sure if this had been mentioned above yet, but DON'T prestige before getting this trophy. Prestige resets your skills and evidently they no longer count. I got every PvE skill and then started prestige because I was still playing the game with a friend and slowly worked on PvP skills. I just finished up all PvP skills and have two classes prestige with minimum skills bought and I didn't get the trophy so looks like I have a few dozen more matches to go. 

Obviously, if you plan on doing the prestige unlocks, you shouldn't bother buying every perk (or any if you can help it) until you're at the 4th/5th prestige. The trophy will only pop when all perks are unlocked at once. It's not going to remember you had them unlocked for one class at one time when you reset them.

Edited by NoLifeDGenerate

On 15.03.2020 at 9:37 PM, NoLifeDGenerate said:

Found another boosting method I like. You can still run Extreme on NY 3 (Hell and High Water) easy enough without getting half payout. Turn on: Perfect Condition, I Feel Your Pain, and Looter. Those don't halve payout, but you'll finish the mission consistently because you take all damage and the bots keep picking you up.

Disconnects are really starting to piss me off. I'm playing alone with those mutators, with dedicated servers OFF. That means I'm hosting, but it's kicking me out of my own fucking game. Come the fuck on. Also, not being able to pause playing solo is extremely annoying.

How many credits (those were credits, right?) do you get per run?

On 4/14/2020 at 5:38 AM, Iksde said:

How many credits (those were credits, right?) do you get per run?

1000cr and 3500xp. Full payout, like I said. It's annoying having the AI pick you up constantly, but it works most of the time. Every once in a while the bots will be retarded and not pick you up in time.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

‼️‼️‼️

If you haven't unlocked Handyman & Imposing Arsenal prior to the 'Aftermath' update, now you do NEED to level up the new weapons (LMG & Special SMG) to level 5 and buy all perks for Dronemaster & Vanguard as well

_____

Edited by Muze92

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:26 AM, Muze92 said:

203c.png203c.png203c.png

If you haven't unlocked Handyman & Imposing Arsenal prior to the 'Aftermath' update, now you do NEED to level up the new weapons (LMG & Special SMG) to level 5 and buy all perks for Dronemaster & Vanguard as well

_____

Are these locked behind a paywall? Or those classes and guns free for that patch, by just using them during missions? Also what the hell is the point in buying a DLC that is $40 with nothing trophy wise being added?

Edited by kdogg_gamer_