A full ratalaika trophy list!

knoef_NL

29 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Sure the difficulty is minimal, but why everybody rub their hands when they think about Conan Exiles super easy plat and throw shit at Ratalaika Games at the same time?

There are other popular games like Trine 2 (PS3), ARK: Survival Evolved, Celeste which can give you plat at minimum effort if you wish.

None of those games have 6 stacks and come out with another a week later.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, EruditeStranger1 said:

If we could all just mind our own businesses and play what we want??!??!!!?

We finally need a meme for that saying!

11 hours ago, EruditeStranger1 said:

Like genuine congratulations to people for completing Super Meat Boy or Orcs Must Die, proud of you, and you get respect, but when you start becoming an elitist with how OTHER people play their games and what trophy lists that you're not even interested in become a place you put people on blast then it becomes a problem. 

You don't like the trophies, that's fine. But don't seek out confrontation about it with people who do.

?????????

Dude, trophy hunting was an elitist hobby the moment it started.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Sure the difficulty is minimal, but why everybody rub their hands when they think about Conan Exiles super easy plat and throw shit at Ratalaika Games at the same time?

There are other popular games like Trine 2 (PS3), ARK: Survival Evolved, Celeste which can give you plat at minimum effort if you wish.

Ratalaika Games is churning out six stacks for games every week it seems. That's why we are throwing crap at them.

Comparing Trine 2 which came out back in 2011 to something that Ratalaika Games just craps on for trophies isn't really a good comparison. Those older "easy" games were one stack only and were never capitalized like what Ratalaika has been doing these past few months.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

I've completed every level of Jack DX too. I don't like to begin a game and don't finish it. For example, Daggerhood requires only the first 12 levels. But i've completed them all (100 in total). It was fun.

But aside this, Jesus Christ guys, what's the problem with you? Ratalaika Games are easy, fun to play and cheap to buy. And all of them have a platinum. It's a win-win situation for both parts (we the customers and they the developers/publishers).

Every time is the same thing all over again. You don't like the gameplay of these games? DONT BUY THEM. You don't like having super easy plats? DON'T DO THEM. But kindly, don't make some moral or "social justice warrior" speech about the value of platinums. Because if you have Super Meat Boy platinum, it's value will not decrease if you plat 3 Ratalaika. If you have all Ninja Gaiden plats, their value will not decrease if you plat all Ratalaika stacks.

Maybe you have forgotten that is not MANDATORY buying a game.

Have fun, like i always do.

Well said you literally have the best post and most sensible one in this thread :) 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

5 giveaways a week, some PR codes and 2 tickets to the cinema. 

If they throw in a beer for me, I'll promote here in the states with you!

38 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

I prefer sweet or toffee but you do you my good sir 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

What is "sweet"? I (kind of) know what toffee is.

15 hours ago, MMX20 said:

I'm curious, is Ratailaka really that bad?

Nope. But to be fair, their trophy lists often are. Many of their games are quite fun, reminiscent of classic arcade. Blasting Agent is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. I downloaded it to my Vita just two days ago to play it again, despite having platted it there (as well as on PS4) already.

Edited by starcrunch061

55 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

If they throw in a beer for me, I'll promote here in the states with you!

What is "sweet"? I (kind of) know what toffee is.

Nope. But to be fair, their trophy lists often are. Many of their games are quite fun, reminiscent of classic arcade. Blasting Agent is actually a guilty pleasure of mine. I downloaded it to my Vita just two days ago to play it again, despite having platted it there (as well as on PS4) already.

Sweet and toffee are kinda the same but some people call it different things lol

30 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

I got 3 problems with the general sense of ratalaika games:

- Financed on addiction

- Lowering the trophy standards and how to run things

- advertisement on this site/ 'external' promoters

A common counter argument against people complaining on these games is that  'let people play what they want' and I totally agree with that.

However the majority of the people only buys these games due to the addiction to trophies and leaderboards.

A counter argument on that would be 'but I finished it'; oke but you are not the majority.

This majority are encouraged to buy (ratalaika) games they don't like due to the market rapidly going in to favour of easy and fast plats to help their own addiction.

This is basically specifically selling loot boxes to a gamble addict (mildly said obviously). That is a little bit wrong on the moral compass don't you think.

Next to that, I remember a good time when only triple A companies got platinums. Sony had a nice standard which games are platable or not. There are some easier games (hannah montana, terminator) but even those required time and effort.

Platinums were much rarer and it was nice to collect them due to this. Nowadays the standard has customatically  been lowered due to a few games like my name is mayo; 1000 top rated; and obviously newer released ratalaika games. But let's go over them with my stance on the games:

- My name is mayo was 1 of the first reeaally easy game that hit the market. but that was more due to only having to click 10000 times. Then again everything in the game itself is explored and I don't have any issue's with the general sense of the game. You still needed 30-60 minutes to complete.

- 1000 top rated specifically advertised as an easy plat game. It even got banned on the PSStore due to this. And I agree that this game (and slide) lowers the standard of not even really having to finish and yet getting the plat very easily. But they didn't made a lot of stacks..

- Ratalaika games even steps up by saying; hey here you have an easy 5 min plat. And if you give us more money you can also stack with minimal 4 different regions. You know, this lowers the standard even more drastically. Next up we have a 1 min plat with 10 different stacks. why not make a stack for each country eh?

I will also state the following, in my view every ratalaika published game isn't anything better then top 1000 rated. They are just advertised outside the PSStore.

At last ratalaika is still a 'company'. Whenever I read a post of them on here I always get a fakish vibe out of it. XDDDD

Lot of promoters everywhere that creates an OP post every second a trophylist comes out. Then trying to let it have in the feed for as long as possible with that hopefully people will see and say.

Then a youtuber comes out and make a walktrough on the 10 min plat.  Due to this crap, I can remember a lot of ratalaika games. which is 'company' wise a good thing, but again.. sigh

I hope someone from psnprofiles can halt people for posting on these kind of games.

Well I'm part of the problem now, since negative reception is also promotion.

I just wish Rata would ONLY make full and normal lists. I ain't gonna buy metagal due to this, bye now.

True stuff here

21 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well put @Bumperklever. I totally agree with everything you said in your post.

Rat Games are making a complete mockery of the trophy system. If this keeps up, it won't be long before trophies are just as worthless as Steam achievements. The trophies in their games are designed to be achieved as quickly as possible. Not only that, but they intentionally make it so each region has its own trophy list to encourage duplicate sales. They even have an account on this very website and advertise it as such because they know their audience. The way this company conducts business is incredibly exploitative towards the community we're all a part of, but despite this, there are people rushing to their defence! Even if you truly believe Rat Games put out "fun" games, that doesn't mean you have to be supportive of everything they do. You should be encouraging them to make worthwhile trophy lists that aren't just trophy whore bait. Let the games speak for themselves! Or what? You don't think people would play them if that was the case? Hmmmmm, I wonder why... :hmm:

I would like to see a new rule to prevent advertisement on this site, or at least make it so you have to disclose it as such. We now have people openly admitting that they're getting paid off to promote this company's games by creating trophy thoughts threads, giveaways, etc. It's getting a bit much.

Uh... To be honest with you, you should let people enjoy what they want to play instead of forcing your opinions down their throats.

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, haven't heard that one before... *rolls eyes*

I'm not "forcing" my opinion down anyone anyone's throat, I'm merely presenting my own. You know, the whole purpose of a forum like the one we're on...You should try it some time instead of just parroting what other people say.

No need to be rude, man. I am not parroting what other people say. You don't have to attack me for just having a different opinion than yours.

Edited by MMX20
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Rat Games are making a complete mockery of the trophy system

They are using the "trophy hunter exploit" in order to create games and I think it's a reality that everyone here already know. I'm not saying that it's a bad or good practice just in case...

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Oh please. I've seen what you post on this forum. Most of it consists of you quoting someone else just to say that you agree with them, or you post about how the thread should be closed, neither of which contribute anything of value to the conversation.

Again, no need for personal attacks, man. I'm just stating my opinion. But you don't have to attack me because you don't agree with it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Are they actually making the games, or just porting?

Website makes it sound like they just port to other systems with developers that contract to them.

Ratalaika Games S.L. is a game development & porting company focused in porting & publishing games to the console market.

We are porting & publishing games to consoles from 3DS and Xbox One to PS4 & Nintendo Switch.

Our main objective is the entertainment, so come to play with us!

Looks like some of the staff may have developer experience as well though.

Edited by Willreaper41

18 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

Website makes it sound like they just port to other systems with developers that contract to them.

Yes, this is what I thought after someone linked me the website yesterday. It all looked like ports. In other words, none of these are actually "rat games". I remember I even saw that Lost Sea game, though only Nintendo port, but I know who actually made that game is the same company that did Rainbow Moon/Skies. I wonder if they are contracted or ask the devs to port the game.