Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

Just watched a gameplay trailer and the game looks surprisingly interesting. Might be a pretty fun AA experience that's worth picking up.

Potential 2+ playthroughs for both endings seems fine; I'd be more worried about the "True Leader" trophy - something tells me it's going to be highly missable.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a solid Game and Trophy list, but i cant understand why so much Games with no Names must be come with such a high Price.

Nobody pay for Conan and nobody will pay 50€/$ for this, thats why such Games flop.

5 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

How difficult would you rate the platinum trophy?

In my personal opinion I would rate it a 4/10, cause I had a little trouble with some trophies (I Am Complete, Revisionist, Remembrance). But actually it's not that hard if you get used to the combat mechanics. Collecting all shards was kinda annoying for me, cause I missed 3 at the end of the game and you don't want to look all over the map again to find the missing ones. >_<

I hope this helps you at least a bit, if you still got some questions, feel free to ask. ^^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deadly_Silent-Xx said:

In my personal opinion I would rate it a 4/10, cause I had a little trouble with some trophies (I Am Complete, Revisionist, Remembrance). But actually it's not that hard if you get used to the combat mechanics. Collecting all shards was kinda annoying for me, cause I missed 3 at the end of the game and you don't want to look all over the map again to find the missing ones. >_<

I hope this helps you at least a bit, if you still got some questions, feel free to ask. ^^

Oh thanks a lot for the reply :) Is anything missable?

20 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Oh thanks a lot for the reply :) Is anything missable?

Actually not, but I played the game twice because the Revisionist Trophy (Discover both endings) just doesn't unlocked when I reloaded my save game and played the other ending. On the second playthrough it worked. For the Remembrance trophy you should check this site: https://www.trueachievements.com/a272188/remembrance-achievement

I had no trouble with the other trophies, except the 3 shards I missed x)

Your welcome ^^

• 3 weeks later...

You can actually miss followers that show up at your camp if you don’t do ‘A New Face’ when it shows up, I had to do a second playthrough because of that since one showed up while the camp was getting attacked... sometimes the monsters just glitch out and stand outside the camp and when I walked in and out the quest disappeared.

For the dream sequences you should farm up on lots of wood and food (for the camp morale, you can rest while hungry and you won’t take damage) before you go to the cargo ship so you can spam 1 hour rests at the base camp to get most dream sequences (mainly How High 1 to 4)

After you get them I’d recommend backing up your save after you cleanse the shuttle, the ending trophies didn’t unlock for me the first time. They unlocked during the credits for me which I happened to skip the first time.

Good luck on your platinum journey and most of all, have fun.

Edited by fjyingturk
Added some more info
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 2019/6/12 at 5:44 AM, fjyingturk said:

You can actually miss followers that show up at your camp if you don’t do ‘A New Face’ when it shows up, I had to do a second playthrough because of that since one showed up while the camp was getting attacked... sometimes the monsters just glitch out and stand outside the camp and when I walked in and out the quest disappeared.

For the dream sequences you should farm up on lots of wood and food (for the camp morale, you can rest while hungry and you won’t take damage) before you go to the cargo ship so you can spam 1 hour rests at the base camp to get most dream sequences (mainly How High 1 to 4)

After you get them I’d recommend backing up your save after you cleanse the shuttle, the ending trophies didn’t unlock for me the first time. They unlocked during the credits for me which I happened to skip the first time.

Good luck on your platinum journey and most of all, have fun.

the last teammate take forever to show up,you just have to wait wait and wait? 

• 4 months later...

Whaaaa? No online multi-player trophy nonsense? Unheard of nowadays! God forbid a games doesn't require Plus to platinum!

Sony to all of the game developers: "Try to make sure that all of your games have online trophies".

Game Developers: "Oh? Why's that"?

Sony: "To force more people to buy a PlayStation Plus subscription because are greed is insatiable".