Co-op trophies on crushing glitch!!

5 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Probably trying to do solo is what you are doing wrong. There is no host and guest in solo, there is only you, regardless of how many controllers you use. Find a partner and it should work flawlessly.

Thanks for clafiying that for me. Forgot to add that in.

6 hours ago, seblegamer said:

If you find something to glitch "Overseer" too, you will be a god for many people :D

(did it legit, was a pain to do even with a strong team >.<)

Closest thing to a glitch I know is just spawn camping and waiting for them to show and cover your area so you kill off the RPG guys early. 

I got the curator medal on easy, have yet to try Crushing. 

5 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

i've tried to do it with 2 pads, but nothing. I've beated the London map on easy with 2 pads (so split-screen on custom) and i've tried to do the trick, but nothing. Done 2 times (disconnect the cable as soon as the black screen appears) but still no trophy.

What i'm doing wrong?

You can send me a fr and I can try it with you later

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You can send me a fr and I can try it with you later

No no i unlocked the trophy at the end. Yuri was right about the fact to play with actually someone rather than playing alone with 1 pad (because playing alone with 1 pad, doesn't count you as Host).

2 hours ago, APCGrayLocked said:

No no i unlocked the trophy at the end. Yuri was right about the fact to play with actually someone rather than playing alone with 1 pad (because playing alone with 1 pad, doesn't count you as Host).

Thats good to hear, sorry about not explaining that myself, I overlooked it.

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

That's a great find!  (Hit me up for whoever is interested in knocking these 4 trophies out!)

You can make a session and link to this thread so people understand what the glitch is.

6 hours ago, NamoPh said:

Can't seem to get this to work, any chance that they hotfixed it? Side question, is the playthrough on easy only to unlock crushing, or does it have to be done anyway even if you already have crushing unlocked?

Yes need to be done on easy first anyway! 

Edited by Vergil

17 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Hello. I didn't wanna create a new thread for it but. I just did this and it worked well. On 1st try. The vid says it all. 

Again thx to my buddy @Roronora_Zoro666for the help :)

That's an awesome one!

Too bad that I just done this trophy legit few hours ago ;).

This deserves a separate topic I would state OR at least move it to the first post of this thread!

27 minutes ago, Smashero said:

That's an awesome one!

Too bad that I just done this trophy legit few hours ago ;).

This deserves a separate topic I would state OR at least move it to the first post of this thread!

Ok done :)

I'm in need of the No death and Monastery crushing mode on Adventure trophies as it's some of the few left for me. Anyone who wants to do this glitch, message me and we can get together this week to get this done.

Now if only there was an easier work around for Overseer...

Edited by TriniDarkSlayer

1 hour ago, TriniDarkSlayer said:

I'm in need of the No death and Monastery crushing mode on Adventure trophies as it's some of the few left for me. Anyone who wants to do this glitch, message me and we can get together this week to get this done.

Now if only there was an easier work around for Overseer...

Make a session for those. 

55 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Pathetic

I don't know what you expected from a game that is having their online shut down in less than 3 months.

As for the trophies in question, the hang in there just got easier to the point where it is possible solo with 2 controllers. For co op difficulty, people were already having pros carry them so it didn't really matter. This just saved time to find a pro.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Vergil said:

[clip]

Hello. I didn't wanna create a new thread for it but. I just did this and it worked well. On 1st try. The vid says it all. 

Again thx to my buddy @Roronora_Zoro666for the help :)

Can someone explain to a new player who hasn't tried that level before, what is happening in this video that's an exploit, and how does it differ from the legit way to do it?

On 6/21/2019 at 10:43 PM, Vergil said:

Yes need to be done on easy first anyway! 

Ah, so that's what I was doing wrong, worked like a charm, thanks!

19 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Can someone explain to a new player who hasn't tried that level before, what is happening in this video that's an exploit, and how does it differ from the legit way to do it?

Only difference is that, instead of hanging there like you suppose to. You just activate both and stay hidden. You will get the medal anyway. So just repeat it 3 times :)

1 hour ago, Max_Playne said:

So do I need to fully restart the mission or just repeat the process by suiciding and repeating on checkpoint?

Took me a while to figure out what you were talking about. Try just saying the medal name and then the step.

To answer your question, you have to commit suicide and waste all your lives then restart mission. Moment you earn hang in there, you get a checkpoint. Dying again, will put you at a checkpoint and thus locking you out of the medal.

I have 3 vids I will link once i finish uploading them that show the process. The trick in question saves time and can be done by 1 person as you will see soon enough, lol. All you need is another to cover your rear, no kickbacks are required.

Edit: Vids are updated. 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Took me a while to figure out what you were talking about. Try just saying the medal name and then the step.

To answer your question, you have to commit suicide and waste all your lives then restart mission. Moment you earn hang in there, you get a checkpoint. Dying again, will put you at a checkpoint and thus locking you out of the medal.

I have 3 vids I will link once i finish uploading them that show the process. The trick in question saves time and can be done by 1 person as you will see soon enough, lol. All you need is another to cover your rear, no kickbacks are required.

Edit: Vids are updated. Just waiting on the 3rd Hang in There.

Ok thanks. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough 

• 4 weeks later...