Site suggestion; Wishlists

7 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Not sure if it was mentioned here before, but yes, great idea, would be very useful. I'm sick of sorting through Words docs on my laptop where I have writtien lists of games/DLC/guides/boostings I want to do/buy.

I made sure to do a site search before posting, and the last time a similar idea was put forth was three years ago. Figured it'd be worth bringing up again :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Golem25 said:

I made sure to do a site search before posting, and the last time a similar idea was put forth was three years ago. Figured it'd be worth bringing up again :)

You could have bumped the old threads instead of making a new one. Makes the forums a lot easier to browse without duplicates.

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

You could have bumped the old threads instead of making a new one. Makes the forums a lot easier to browse without duplicates.

Necroing threads that are multiple years old seemed a little pointless - some of the people I'd be replying to wouldn't be active no more, and I imagine not everyone looks at dates before replying.

If this thread is redundant I've no issues with it being closed :)

• Like 2

Necroing threads that are multiple years old seemed a little pointless - some of the people I'd be replying to wouldn't be active no more, and I imagine not everyone looks at dates before replying.

If this thread is redundant I've no issues with it being closed :)

I agree

3 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

You wouldn't need to reply to anyone to anyone in specific if their suggestion was the same as yours, which is. Just say "this would be a great feature" or "i support this". This is not gamefaqs, necroing isn't frowned upon here.

Edited by TheYuriG

Necroing threads that are multiple years old seemed a little pointless - some of the people I'd be replying to wouldn't be active no more

In fairness, making new suggestion threads is just as pointless

When was the last time a suggestion was actually implemented?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

You wouldn't need to reply to anyone if their suggestion was the same as yours, which is. Just say "this would be a great feature" or "i support this". This is not gamefaqs, necroing isn't frowned upon here.

Maybe. Those threads usually died for a reason, the cycle of discussion had run its course.

At this point, I think it's better for us to get away from the 'meta' discussion about new threads v. necro's and actually consider the suggestion! There seem to be both supporters and detractors already.

2 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

In fairness, making new suggestion threads is just as pointless

I wouldn't know, but if you stop making suggestions altogether they'll 100% never be implemented, right?

• Like 1

Maybe. Those threads usually died for a reason, the cycle of discussion had run its course.

They die because people get tired of bumping them and being ignored.

2 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

actually consider the suggestion! There seem to be both supporters and detractors already.

There is nothing to consider, it's a good suggestion and there is no downsides to it therefore it should be implemented. Only a troll would be against an optional feature that has literally 0 effect on anyone not using it.

3 minutes ago, Golem25 said:

I wouldn't know, but if you stop making suggestions altogether they'll 100% never be implemented, right?

Suggesting them doesn't get implemented either. Only things being messed around are site breaking bugs, like name changing, trophies disappearing and etc.

9 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

Probably the reputation system, Feb last year?
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/57387-gaming-sessions-feedback-•-beta-2

• Like 1