XBOX ONE Fanboys Petitioning to Bring Back the Restrictions....WTF

xVolloxx

"Let me try to do a little math for you, okay. You have here an Xbox One. Now they've already done a full 180 on the DRM. If they do another 180 you're back to 360........ and I already have one of those pieces of shit!!!

I love Boogie.  xD

• Like 3

You know all that game sharing was? It was a timed demo that your family members or anyone on that list could play for about 45 minutes and then they would have got a message coming up to buy the game themselves.  MS wouldn't have made a system like game sharing where people could have shared full games, that would have lost the industry more money than restricting used games.  That's all these people were crying about too.. that and not needing the disc in to play the games.  I would rather have a console like this, I can play it offline if I want to, I can buy used games without the worry of it already been used by a couple different people.  What almost anyone wants.  Except these weirdos that liked the restrictions.  I'm still not getting a Xbox One anyways.. you have to put it online when you first get it, and this is mainly because they are taking these restrictions off via a firmware update.. meaning anytime in the future, MS could re-add those restrictions.

Microsoft is NOT going to listen regardless of how many ppl sign this "petition" they backpedaled once already, they wont do it again

Another guess would be that this was Started by M$ themselves to see if ppl change opinion on it, since removing something that the console was "built around" is not as easy as they said. LOL 

Someone made a petition to counter act the petition of bringing the xbox one policies back because they think it's sony fanboys that are the ones signing the petition, idiot.

http://www.change.org/petitions/mircosoft-stop-this-madness-to-bring-back-the-drm-policies-that-were-dismissed

What this Microsoft you speak of? Mircosoft is the real villain here. 

Seriously though.

Enough is enough I've been forced to petition against those petitioning those petitioning to reverse the original petition. 

http://www.change.org/petitions/those-petitioning-against-the-petition-against-petitioning-ms-stop-it-right-now

Edited by Shiperzz

Ah today's blind gamers. I'm going to say this if you get rid of something bad expect something good to go away. For instance Constant Online checks are gone so is the family sharing plan went with it too. So these fans better be careful on what they ask for they might get it but in the form of an wish like in the movie WishMaster if you get my drift :).