XBOX ONE Fanboys Petitioning to Bring Back the Restrictions....WTF

xVolloxx

XBOX ONE Fanboys Petitioning to Bring Back the Restrictions....WTF

Fanboys say and do the strangest, dumbest, and most fucking retarded ass things.....ya know like make demands to bring back restrictions that hinder everyone's gaming experience -_- 

- AlphaOmegaSin : http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaOmegaSin

http://www.change.org/petitions/xbox-...

http://www.change.org/petitions/micro...

Me : Just Wow 0_0 

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 4

It's less dumb, more selfish. Just because they want every game installed on their console so they don't have to get up and change discs doesn't mean it's worth screwing people who'd like to borrow/rent games out of their experiences. Not to mention these same people heard about the "family" offer of being able to have the same game on multiple consoles (only two using it at a time) and thought "Hey, I'll get a group of friends together and we'll save so much money!". It's laughable, especially when you think of how much it would have hurt the industry if this had happened. The blind support for the One along with the ignorance of many Xbox fans is what made me want to get more involved with a Playstation oriented community.

• Like 2

It's less dumb, more selfish. Just because they want every game installed on their console so they don't have to get up and change discs doesn't mean it's worth screwing people who'd like to borrow/rent games out of their experiences. Not to mention these same people heard about the "family" offer of being able to have the same game on multiple consoles (only two using it at a time) and thought "Hey, I'll get a group of friends together and we'll save so much money!". It's laughable, especially when you think of how much it would have hurt the industry if this had happened. The blind support for the One along with the ignorance of many Xbox fans is what made me want to get more involved with a Playstation oriented community.

It amazes me how ignorant people are lol. It's funny because if every game was downlaoded onto the Hard drive it;d fill up within 1/2 a year of purchasing the console lol. Not to mention the Xbox One doesn't have a user removable harddrive.

• Like 1

Cursing too much, that is not needed, as for this, you should go over to the ign site about the article that the xbox one sold out at Best Buy, a lot of bashing of the ps4 and praising the xbox like it was the the next coming of jesus christ, it's good for a laugh.

Those who are overly reliant on cussing are found all too often when trying to convey the point they are mad, or even in some cases when they try to be funny. I can see why it was rather off putting, it's ruined a thing or two for me. Still, the message is there.

They don't want the restrictions back, they want the family game plan, the discless ability and all that jazz. Some of the things Microsoft wanted to implement were genuinely good ideas brought down by Microsoft's idiocy. If there were no DRM restrictions then the features Microsoft had planned would have been great. 

That being said there is no way Microsoft will bring back those features without the DRM so this petition is pretty ridiculous and shows how selfish gamers can be. In all honesty the Xbox One restriction probably wouldn't have had an effect on me since my consoles are generally always connected to the internet but I was opposed to it because I realize not everyone has that same luxury and I refuse to support a company that screws over a large portion of the gaming community. 

Parker

• Like 4

Half the people are just trolls because a third of the reasoning is we want to destroy the competion or one guy "Xbox one sucks dick and ps4 for the win" That place is just a troll stomping ground now.

On topic I would like to have the family sharing option it sounds cool, but not for the price of admission, my soul.