Maybe getting Delisted

15 hours ago, ShonenCat said:

Still contemplating on picking this up. $15 is just a hard pill to swallow. Three QuakeCons have passed and it still hasn't gone on sale >.<

The cheapest it went down to was $5.99... and that was in 2016... I actually don’t see it going on sale anytime if it didn’t this weekend I doubt it ever will before it’s removed...

Definitely worth getting - Final Doom is fantastic. Also, I don't believe the new Doom II on PS4 has the Doom II levels for the 'No Rest for the Living' episode, which you will find here.

Trophy list is not great though, but personally I just set the challenge of doing each episode on Ultra-Violence!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

The cheapest it went down to was $5.99... and that was in 2016... I actually don’t see it going on sale anytime if it didn’t this weekend I doubt it ever will before it’s removed...

I went and made the purchase, and all because I was worried of it being delisted for good. I paid $15 for these flawed DOOM ports that only offer 285 trophy points for completing all of them. I'm such a fool ?

But hey, no Bethesda.net DRM, amirite?

:awesome:

2rxt951.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On July 28, 2019 at 10:37 PM, Carbon_Lancer said:

Think it got removed from EU stores still on US... get it while you still can

Your prediction was correct. It seems DOOM Classic Complete was delisted from the US Store on August 1st. Bought mine right on time, thank you for the heads up ^^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShonenCat said:

Your prediction was correct. It seems DOOM Classic Complete was delisted from the US Store on August 1st. Bought mine right on time, thank you for the heads up ^^

Nice, I figure it would, it’s totally worth $15  , even tho a sale would’ve been nice, but by now I highly doubt you’ll see any “newish different” PS3 digital games that haven’t been on sale before

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is it Delisted everywhere? Is it possible getting it? Does anyone know?

Working on doom series now for 100%. But the series isnt complete on my account without This set 1f44d.png

Looks bad having 8/9 games of a series complete(when im finnished1f44e.png

https://delistedgames.com/doom-classic-complete/

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I got this a long time ago (in 2012-2013 I think). I would've been upset if this would've been delisted and I hadn't purchased it. I suppose those who want the collection on ps3 can still get Doom 3 BFG edition (I'm pretty sure it comes with these, but with a trophy list tied to doom 3). Or just get the ps4 versions since they're so cheap. I dont know if I'll do those ones yet.

Slowly working my way through doom 2 right now. I've never played the master levels before.