PS Plus August 2019

SiC

Sweet!! I remember playing the first Wipeout back in '95 and loved it. Not a racing game fan though but this is going to be a sweet plus addition!

If Sniper Elite 4 is similar to Zombie Army Trilogy its gonna be a blast to play! Can't wait to experience these games!

df

21 hours ago, Carol said:

It’s very hard. There are no checkpoints and you can’t save either, if you want the 100%. You have to complete each mission in one go. 

Furthermore, you really need to be a pro with your sniper rifle. It’s like a true sniper simulator. If you find someone who’s really good, they can carry you and you’ll get the trophies, though.

A+ isn’t necessary for the platinum and the lower difficulties are very friendly, so I think people should still try the game, as it’s pretty decent.

My game is still at 97% and I don’t know if I will ever do the remaining two trophies. A+ is too much of a hardcore experience, at least for me.

So what's the deal with Sniper Elite 4?  Can you pop every trophy playing solo, or not?  I see a lot of DLC, too.  When Bloodbourne was a freebie, the DLC was immediately put on sale.  For the sake of everyone I hope that happens this time, too.

5 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

df

So what's the deal with Sniper Elite 4?  Can you pop every trophy playing solo, or not?  I see a lot of DLC, too.  When Bloodbourne was a freebie, the DLC was immediately put on sale.  For the sake of everyone I hope that happens this time, too.

There are some MP trophies. Other than that, sure you can, if you’re good enough!

Even if I have already completed the whole Sniper Elite 4 and I miss only the DLCs trophies, I would like to ask you:

1) I have created the savegame on Disc's version of Sniper Elite 4... The savegame will be loaded with no issues by starting the Digital Version of the game?

2) There are some games that don't follow the rule about how savegames created can be loaded from Disc version to Digital and also from Digital to Disc?

3) What about PS3?

So I can sell it, thanks!

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Even if I have already completed the whole Sniper Elite 4 and I miss only the DLCs trophies, I would like to ask you:

1) I have created the savegame on Disc's version of Sniper Elite 4... The savegame will be loaded with no issues by starting the Digital Version of the game?

2) There are some games that don't follow the rule about how savegames created can be loaded from Disc version to Digital and also from Digital to Disc?

3) What about PS3?

So I can sell it, thanks!

Anyone?