PS Plus August 2019

SiC

15 minutes ago, Carol said:

It’s very hard. There are no checkpoints and you can’t save either, if you want the 100%. You have to complete each mission in one go. 

Furthermore, you really need to be a pro with your sniper rifle. It’s like a true sniper simulator. If you find someone who’s really good, they can carry you and you’ll get the trophies, though.

A+ isn’t necessary for the platinum and the lower difficulties are very friendly, so I think people should still try the game, as it’s pretty decent.

My game is still at 97% and I don’t know if I will ever do the remaining two trophies. A+ is too much of a hardcore experience, at least for me.

So just master the level?  Not a problem for me as long as I have either my trusty KAR98K or silenced loadout.  

I was fearing it would be a Mein Leben like trophy but master each level sounds like a great and fair challenge.  

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 1

I played Zombie Army Trilogy and knowing that it's a spin-off of Sniper Elite, I'm pretty happy to try out SE4. As for WipEout.. I don't see myself playing it but I'll most likely download it since it's free and nothing beats a freebie. ;)

Edited by xAmaezingx

That's actually a very good lineup, despite owning both of these. But I can't stop laughing at myself here, I just bought Sniper Elite 4 complete/deluxe edition on the last sale. Well, at least I have the season pass. 

Edited by Mohd_AAAA

Neither of these are my kind of games really. Played WipEout HD/Fury on PS3 and couldn't handle Elite difficulty so no point in playing that again. I'll still add Sniper Elite 4 to my library but most likely I'll never play it. Good games tho, just not for me.

Edit: Actually I've changed my mind about Sniper Elite 4. I think I will play it at some point now that I'm reading it's related to Zombie Army Trilogy.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Just now, Iris Heart said:

*facepalm* Did I mention some games similar to your "suggestions"?

Think before writing... There are a lot of better options than WipeOut or Sniper Elite that don't need to be AAA games, Sony exclusive games or non-existent games.

Thanks for the "valuable" reply. I will gonna send it to the chest of the things that I could care less.

You just pulled off "this is shit, i don't like it" without any explanation, really makes it look like you're negative for the sake of negativeness, sorry that you didn't liked what was offered :/

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Varhur said:

You just pulled off "this is shit, i don't like it" without any explanation, really makes it look like you're negative for the sake of negativeness, sorry that you didn't liked what was offered :/

It's my opinion, there's no need for share it. If you like those games then download them and if you already have them then go to enjoy them. You can save the "sarcastic" replies for yourself, they are useless, bud.

It's my opinion, there's no need for share it. If you like those games then download them and if you already have them then go to enjoy them. You can save the "sarcastic" replies for yourself, they are useless, bud.

Well i just felt like you're another of those players who will disappointed in everything, unless it's AAA from the last month, you know that no matter how many awards the game has gotten, if some people don't like it "it's shit and i'm unsubscribing".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Well i just felt like you're another of those players who will disappointed in everything, unless it's AAA from the last month, you know that no matter how many awards the game has gotten, if some people don't like it "it's shit and i'm unsubscribing".

And i just said: "Only crap for this month". I didn't mention on unsubscribing or mention that I want AAA games. Assumptions never are good since I am not one of those whiners that every month are crying over the games that PS+ offers.

And i just said: "Only crap for this month". I didn't mention on unsubscribing or mention that I want AAA games. Assumptions never are good since I am not one of those whiners that every month are crying over the games that PS+ offers.

You never know who's behind the screen and what opinions he/she shares. This talk helps with that, so thanks.