MidnightDragon

Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

914 posts in this topic

On 26-10-2019 at 1:24 AM, Zach said:

Of course Last of Us guide here didn't mention all collectible trophies are glitched. Just had the Ellie's jokes trophy glitch on me. Going to take a break from the game for awhile. I'll play some Modern Warfare and maybe AC3 Remastered. 

 

Please do tell what kind of glitch? I have never in all my playthroughs had any glitches with Ellie's jokes. 

Ran into some issues with optional conversations once, but that was more my own fault for not paying attention. 

Maybe I can help out getting you through it?

 

Also no updates from my side, lack of motivation is my main reason, and I keep playing games that are not on my list. I'm looking at you Killzone Mercenary with your 10000 Kill trophy and 1000 headshot trophy...

 

Edited by neospoon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, neospoon said:

 

Please do tell what kind of glitch? I have never in all my playthroughs had any glitches with Ellie's jokes. 

Ran into some issues with optional conversations once, but that was more my own fault for not paying attention. 

Maybe I can help out getting you through it?

 

Also no updates from my side, lack of motivation is my main reason, and I keep playing games that are not on my list. I'm looking at you Killzone Mercenary with your 10000 Kill trophy and 1000 headshot trophy...

 

Apparently it's a semi-common glitch. I've heard all 5 of her jokes and the trophy didn't pop. 

Edited by Zach
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neospoon said:

Since Im making 0 progress at all I would like to switch one of my games. 

I've decided to drop Plague Inc and switch it with Riptide GP Renegade.

 

Also question for @MidnightDragon We have the option to switch up to five games. What about removing a game completely from the list instead off switching it out?

Yes I admit I bit more off than I could chew with my list, and my motivation seems to be at an all time low (again)

There's no penalty for not finishing, but let me think it over. :hmm: 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Copanele said:

. Definetly convinced me to not touch Jump Force ever in my life.

 

 

 

I finished Jump Force this year and can confirm, that not only is it boring its also grindy.  Do not recommend. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm adding a game to my list:

Game #14  - The Wolf Among Us (PS4)

 

Used the Halloween sale to buy some things from my wishlist, that's one of them :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a progress update for me but purely just adding in a couple of games. Watch Dogs 2 added in due to my mew found love for the series from playing the first one and Mortal Kombat X as the invasion boss seems to be sporadic now so this needs doing before it is unobtainable.

 

PS Far Cry 5 arcade mode is absolute shite!!! What a way to taint a great game!

 

The Surge 0%

Watch Dogs 100%

Far Cry 5 39% - 45%

Metro 2033 Redux 0%

Dying Light 0%

Modern Warfare Remastered 100%

Walking Dead Final Season 0%

Zombi 0%

Detroit: Become Human 0% - 17%

Overcooked 100%

Watch Dogs 2 0%

Mortal Kombat X 6%

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished The Wolf Among Us and earned the Full Moon :platinum: trophy.

 

Spoiler

I'm actually surprised how much the game catched me.

I finished way quicker than I was expecting it (planned for it to be a 5 day game, 1 chapter each day)

 

I think I made some mistakes in my playthrough, and I feel bad for the Toads to go to the farm :(

Even though I think I always choose the options that said nothing about them going there.

It worked for Colin, but I just think sending any fable who hasn't done anything bad "away" isn't a good thing to do

I also let Georgie die and killed that fat f*ck Tweedle Dee - maybe not the right decisions.

 

But overall it's a great game and I'm gonna replay it again, this time choosing the more aggressive options 

Sounds weird, because I already said I killed 2 guys, but most of the time I tried not to be the big bad wolf and just be a helpful sheriff

 

Edited by JayDeLosDioses
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right. I have a bit of a different update. I will be creating a fresh account, thereby retracting myself from this event. The reason is that I have an unhealthy obsession with 100% completion, and I have 2 games on my account (Shanky and Overwatch) that I have no motivation to complete. I will rejoin the event with the same games (minus Shanky) but starting again. I apologise for being a pain in the arse, but this is something I need to do. Thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Spaghetti_Grabsy said:

Right. I have a bit of a different update. I will be creating a fresh account, thereby retracting myself from this event. The reason is that I have an unhealthy obsession with 100% completion, and I have 2 games on my account (Shanky and Overwatch) that I have no motivation to complete. I will rejoin the event with the same games (minus Shanky) but starting again. I apologise for being a pain in the arse, but this is something I need to do. Thank you.

 

Oh damn man, those damn unhealthy obsessions, I'm too far in to call it in and just start a new account, I'm trying to salvage what's possible and made peace with the fact I will never have a high or 100% completion account. Good luck on your new account!!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, neospoon said:

 

Oh damn man, those damn unhealthy obsessions, I'm too far in to call it in and just start a new account, I'm trying to salvage what's possible and made peace with the fact I will never have a high or 100% completion account. Good luck on your new account!!!

Yep. I have an autistic level of OCD (not joking around). Good thing is I only had around 200 trophies and 3 platinums, so I don't have much to catch up on. Honestly, being able to let go of things like Shanky, Overwatch etc. is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the good wishes!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SpaghettiGrabsy7 said:

Yep. I have an autistic level of OCD (not joking around). Good thing is I only had around 200 trophies and 3 platinums, so I don't have much to catch up on. Honestly, being able to let go of things like Shanky, Overwatch etc. is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the good wishes!

 

Dude I wish you all the best with this. Mine has been ruined over the years by god damn server closures and stupid hacked trophies etc. I would like to try and pull the % back myself though.

Edited by freddie1989
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

 

Dude I wish you all the best with this. Mine has been ruined over the years by god damn server closures and stupid hacked trophies etc. I would like to try and pull the % back myself though.

 

Yeah mine has been ruined by server closures and playing mistakes... I did get my completion up this year to almost 70% finishing a lot of old games and buying old DLC for cheap in sales. I've also become more selective with new games and when I play them. I'll be satisfied if I can get to 85% at some point.

 

 

Edited by neospoon
no one reads this edit section
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now