With My Devil Dogs - still no solution?

2 minutes ago, Philipppowitsch said:

well i like that game and the multiplayer, but my ps3 freeze after each 30-60 minutes:(

It doesn't happen nearly as frequently as that for me, but it does happen which is a shame ... remove the glitches and lifers, and this is a good game.

On 7.3.2021 at 2:39 AM, Philipppowitsch said:

well i like that game and the multiplayer, but my ps3 freeze after each 30-60 minutes:(

I had the same issues in multiple games on my main ps3 and it got worse after a time. 

What I did:

- Enter the ps3 safe mode menu

(turn on ps3, hold the power button until it is turned off, hold the power button again until you hear 2 beeps, that should open the menu) 

- choose 3. restore file system 

- choose 4. rebuild database

DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER OPTION! - it may reset your ps3 and you don't want that! 

It will take about 30mins and will clean all the corrupted files stored over years on the HD of your ps3. 

Hope it works

Thank me later ?

Edited by Messknecht
  • Like 2

On 8.3.2021 at 1:47 PM, Messknecht said:

I had the same issues in multiple games on my main ps3 and it got worse after a time. 

What I did:

- Enter the ps3 safe mode menu

(turn on ps3, hold the power button until it is turned off, hold the power button again until you hear 2 beeps, that should open the menu) 

- choose 3. restore file system 

- choose 4. rebuild database

DO NOT CHOOSE ANY OTHER OPTION! - it may reset your ps3 and you don't want that! 

It will take about 30mins and will clean all the corrupted files stored over years on the HD of your ps3. 

Hope it works

Thank me later 1f60a.png

thx for the tip:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 5:44 AM, TWOLF2016 said:

So only the squad leader gets this trophy from what I can gather and for some reason my alt can invite me but I cannot invite my alt

Any suggestions? Now my alt has the trophy but not me lol.

I just tried to invite from my alt and it works without issues (could not get the trophy tough for some reason). If your friend list is above the supported number on playstation 3 (i think its 80 or a 100) maybe try to prune it off a bit and try again.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/24/2020 at 9:45 PM, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

Hope you can get it =) I am already doubt, that people. who recently get this torphy get it legit. No offense.

I don't know if that's a fair assessment because the squad system works just fine if you have 2 consoles on the same wifi. At this point in the game having an ALT account may be the only way to do this. 

• 1 month later...

Even if you invite a NAT type 1, get on the same squad (light blue) and finish the round there's no guarantee it'll pop now. Last year it worked fine, sure it took a couple of attempts to get on the same squad, but once you were both on the same squad and the round ended it would pop for the person you were helping. The last month or so I've noticed it doesn't pop every time now. This could end up being unobtainable even if you invite a NAT 1 or invite a second console on same network.

2 minutes ago, Shlomo_Sheckles said:

Even if you invite a NAT type 1, get on the same squad (light blue) and finish the round there's no guarantee it'll pop now. Last year it worked fine, sure it took a couple of attempts to get on the same squad, but once you were both on the same squad and the round ended it would pop for the person you were helping. The last month or so I've noticed it doesn't pop every time now. This could end up being unobtainable even if you invite a NAT 1 or invite a second console on same network.

How so?

• 3 weeks later...

For the life of me I cannot get this damn trophy to unlock. I have someone with a NAT type 1 connection, we join up but no matter how many times we try the lobby will crash or we get split up. I have tried over and over and it isn't even close to letting us play a round. 

Then it's not even guaranteed to pop even if by a miracle we can do the round ffs. 

• 4 months later...

What region are the glitched accounts from? Because I'm in the US and just did it exactly how the guide said to do it with my roommate's PS3 as my second and it popped the moment we lost the game. The game was already in progress, and one time when my roommates account died, I respawned it on me. Those are the only notable details. I tried it in the reverse and it popped just fine for the roommate's account as well just fine.

3 hours ago, Chettlar said:

What region are the glitched accounts from? Because I'm in the US and just did it exactly how the guide said to do it with my roommate's PS3 as my second and it popped the moment we lost the game. The game was already in progress, and one time when my roommates account died, I respawned it on me. Those are the only notable details. I tried it in the reverse and it popped just fine for the roommate's account as well just fine.

Hi, so when you used your roommate’s account you probably by accident stumbled into one of the workarounds that people know of. So the reason the trophy is considered glitched is that people are unable to join each other in the pre game lobby. This problem spands all regions as far as I know.

There are 2 known workarounds that people know of. 1) One of the players have NAT 1. I am no expert but this means that your ps is directly connected to the internet (traffic does not run through your router which might limit some traffic chanels). 2) You have 2 ps3 connected to the same Wi-Fi and this is probably why you could use your roommates ps3 and connect to him. 

The problem with the trophy is that if you only own 1 ps3 and do not have nat type 1. Then you are stuck unless someone helps you.

6 hours ago, pikaopas said:

Hi, so when you used your roommate’s account you probably by accident stumbled into one of the workarounds that people know of. So the reason the trophy is considered glitched is that people are unable to join each other in the pre game lobby. This problem spands all regions as far as I know.

There are 2 known workarounds that people know of. 1) One of the players have NAT 1. I am no expert but this means that your ps is directly connected to the internet (traffic does not run through your router which might limit some traffic chanels). 2) You have 2 ps3 connected to the same Wi-Fi and this is probably why you could use your roommates ps3 and connect to him. 

The problem with the trophy is that if you only own 1 ps3 and do not have nat type 1. Then you are stuck unless someone helps you.

Oh okay I see. I saw something about having two ps3s helping but I thought that was so it was easier to do the weird NAT thing. I didn't read super into it because it looked complicated until I had actually tried it.