Yakuza Remastered Collection

DEI2EK

SWEET. Best gaming news in a while, heck yeah! \o/ Super-grateful toward SEGA West and/or Japan to follow through on the expanded global fanbase and deliver these remasters. :)

Gonna be one heck of an RGG-centric 2020 for me, what with Yakuza 3 (again), 4, and 5, plus 6 patient on the back burner. More close to home, I grew up one of the SEGA+Atari kiddos and am elated to behold their increasing resurgence. Blessings to them, everyday~!

tumblr_ousphmK6eW1w8qe1so4_540.gif

• Like 2

It's pretty disingenuous of them to keep saying how the remaster of Yakuza 3 restores all of the previously cut content, while at the same time cutting out substories that were in the original PS3 release... I just wish they would be more transparent about it.

So is the physical collection only coming to North America? Because I can't see a European version listed anywhere, including on my country's Amazon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's pretty disingenuous of them to keep saying how the remaster of Yakuza 3 restores all of the previously cut content, while at the same time cutting out substories that were in the original PS3 release... I just wish they would be more transparent about it.

So is the physical collection only coming to North America? Because I can't see a European version listed anywhere, including on my country's Amazon.

I guess they're trying to say that they didn't cut any content themselves in the western release, that the crossdresser substories were cut in the japanese release wasn't because of the western release or anything

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Trophy Huntress said:

Omg.

I hope they release 3-5 physically. Then every Yakuza game + Judgement would be available on the PS4.

Then the dream...if Bluepoint makes a Demon's Souls remake, that would mean every Soulsborne game is on PS4.

But before that the ps5 will come out making all that worthless and you need to wait until they port them again for another 200 dollars

2 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

When will you change your gif signature? I see it everywhere you go and Sekiro is an old game. If you want a cool gameplay gif that looks good try one of them devil may cry 5 combo videos

60 dollars for 3 old ps3 games ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS? What a ripoff! They didn't even remake the games completely.

Edited by KainDMD

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Preorders live on Amazon NA!!!!

Preordered, THANK YOU!!!

On 21.08.2019 at 5:06 PM, KainDMD said:

When will you change your gif signature? I see it everywhere you go

It's not my problem, dude

• Like 2

On 8/22/2019 at 8:50 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Since I've heard nothing about this physical collection being available in Europe, I just decided to pre-order it off the NA Amazon. Better safe than sorry. I definitely don't want to miss my chance to own this collection!

Hey, in case you'd like to preorder from the UK and can cancel your USA preorder, I spotted it on Amazon UK just now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X6VT4HX/ :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Larx said:

Hey, in case you'd like to preorder from the UK and can cancel your USA preorder, I spotted it on Amazon UK just now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X6VT4HX/ :)

Thanks so much, man! I had been checking the UK Amazon every day just in case it appeared, but I was pretty much at the point of giving up. I feel much better about getting it from my own region. :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...