Advise the next plat to the person above you

Super Meat Boy ( To Break your 100% Completion rating :D)

Fyi, the thread is to pick a game somebody has already started and suggest they concentrate on said game until completion.

I would love to own a ps4 and have SMB. I'd own that shit. Also, I don't have a 100% profile. Never will either.

You should finish up Dark Souls 3. I envy you for having it. Love the Souls games.

Ratchet And Clank 1 and 2 Easy platinum if you lock how to unlock the Skill point (good luck with 1000000 bolt in the 1ºgame)

P.S- Please dont not suggest those games I dont Owned there were borrow from friends of mine.

Bioshock, Assasin Creed 2 and Brotherhood, CoD Black ops and MW2, Farcry 3, Playstation all Star and Saint Row 3

Ratchet And Clank 1 and 2 Easy platinum if you lock how to unlock the Skill point (good luck with 1000000 bolt in the 1ºgame)

P.S- Please dont not suggest those games I dont Owned there were borrow from friends of mine.

Bioshock, Assasin Creed 2 and Brotherhood, CoD Black ops and MW2, Farcry 3, Playstation all Star and Saint Row 3

After just platting RAGE myself this week, I feel obligated to suggest that to you as well. That, or finish up the last 3 trophies in Hitman Absolution.

Suggest 2 (or more) games for me, thanks.

Edited by GIONAScm2

After just platting RAGE myself this week, I feel obligated to suggest that to you as well. That, or finish up the last 3 trophies in Hitman Absolution.

Suggest 2 (or more) games for me, thanks.

Looking at your list you have a good number of games you can start on. Jak 2 and 3, Bloodborne etc etc etc.

But for a start I would finish off Geometry.

Sly 2 > murdered: soul suspect. Go finish that ^^

I played Murdered for about 20 minutes last night and so far the game play is easy as cake. The trophy list is pretty self explanatory and from what I heard it can be all finished in roughly four to eight hours, which is short for a modern game. 

I'll finish Sly 2, reason I put it off is because I feel like Sucker Punch made the heists three-four times the length of the first game. Definitely off putting for me, and when I eventually got around to the boss in Paris I felt a bit worn out. Perhaps it's the Vita which I will admit is easily the worst of the three Playstation consoles that offer platinums. Buttons aren't color coded, my hands don't feel as comfortable holding the system, frame rate for Ratchet and Clank (original game), God of War and Sly 1 were considerably lower than the versions of the PS3. To be fair all three games on the Vita feel as if I'm playing them on the PS2. My hands got tired after playing as Sly for a couple hours trying to find all the bottles for the first two areas of Sly 2. Probably just put off by the game itself, but I'll go around to finishing it since so far it's been pretty damn easy.

I would finish LA Noire or Batman Arkham Asylum, since I've platinumed both of them and know them fairly well. I personally was disappointed in the characters and the story of LA Noire but if you enjoy those kind of detective games with a small amount of action then I say go for it. But I strongly recommend you watch a video guide on discovering all the cars and getting all the film reels, because getting those trophies, at least for me, was a big pain in the ass, since the map size for LA Noire is considerably big. It takes a while to get from the Hollywood district to the Central district, so you'll be spending a good chunk of time hunting those film reels.

Watch a video or a guide for the Arkham Asylum challenges. The normal ones are fairly easy but Shock and Awe and Rumble in the Jungle on Extreme may give you some trouble. Don't use the Ultra Batclaw or Batarang too early, get a good combo going with strike and using the counter when you see the indicator above the goons head. A high variation (x8 or x9) really helps out for each round.

Edited by Ian Lee