Advise the next plat to the person above you

I did it with Vanguard but I think doing it with the Infiltrator would be easy.

I did my ME3 Insanity with a Lvl 60 Infiltrator and a Particle Rifle X, and apart from obvious problems (Priority: Earth mainly), it wasn't too hard, but when I tried ME2's Insanity, I tried with a Soldier and after finally getting past Garrus' recruitment mission (he dies so easily, I wanted to shoot him myself), I got to the last part of Horizon and gave up, because I just couldn't deal with all the husks and Scions as well

I would say go for God Of War Ascension because you have the other 5 games in the series platinumed. But if you like anime games you should look up the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.

Edited by TheJokersWild21

Too many games X_X

Was going to Medal of Honor: Warfighter but i found your post on PS3T so no point in trying that

I say Lollipop Chainsaw, Trophies aren't too hard and killing zombies with a cheerleader wielding a chainsaw never gets old

KHAN-KSA,

I would completely advise to try and tackle that FUBAR run in Spec Ops: The Line and claim your platinum. You're so close. That game was one of the best I played this gen, the story was truly unreal, and showed that a third person squad based shooter could also be a profound single player experience. Man thought Walking Dead was the most emotional game of last year. I say these people did not play Spec Ops: The Line.

It is a worthy Plat to have, and after that FUBAR run, you feel like a million bucks.

• Like 1

Do u know that both those plats r ultra rare? (GTA IV 1.67%, GT5 1%)

I'm definitely not going for them

I'd say finish off fifa 13, I did it on 360, it takes about a month and a half, the trophies aren't as hard as they look... The percentage on them may be rare for some but that's because casual gamers play fifa

Go ahead and bang out that Darksiders II, Veto. Find out what happens to Death and War.

Naruto Shippuden You're so close!

If I had brought it out to Afghanistan with me, I would absolutely be working towards it.

That and Marvel v. Capcom 3 were my kryptonites, but I just recently managed to get :platinum: Master of Fate.