Advise the next plat to the person above you

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Nice platinum collection man! You should finish up Sports Champions 2. I played the first game on my old account and that was actually pretty fun. You should also go for Uncharted 3 but I figured you're already planning on doing so as you played it recently :)

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I do believe you are supposed to advise Plat not 100% :P

Find it in you to finish those FUT BSs of FIFA 17!

(Damn, the trophies are so common despite UR Plat o.O I didn't expect that)

I know but soma is a great game u sould finish it it's a very enjoyable game? as for Fifa it's that online draft trophy, pretty tough may have to wait wait for Fifa 18 before I can grab that one?

8 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Wrong thread.  This is to tell me what I should platinum next.  But thanx.  

Go for the The Last of Us.  Great game!

gravity rush i guess lol. You are doing a awesome job btw on having no back log lol

Whoever does me please dont say MVC 3. I just cant do the last bit and also i just got the KH games and no telling when ill start those but they are options

Dante's Inferno will be done very VERY soon (like in a day)

Edited by Stargazer2600

26 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Uncharted 1, you're close.

Good point, but Crushing mode worries me. Uncharted 2, 3, and 4 were easier to do (minus the Brutal Difficulties which I never tried!)

I'll say you can finish off Gravity Rush!

14 minutes ago, Terra said:

Good point, but Crushing mode worries me. Uncharted 2, 3, and 4 were easier to do (minus the Brutal Difficulties which I never tried!)

I'll say you can finish off Gravity Rush!

When you just take your time and use te ccover to your advantage there should be only a couple parts that takes a couple of tries.

Just take your time, aim for the ead and Crushing will be a joke ;)..

11 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Akiba's Trip. Easy and fun game to platinum. You're also pretty close to some other games like Resistance: Burning Skies & Star Wars: Battlefront so you could finish those up as well!

11 minutes ago, d1capo said:

Impressive list!

I would recommend Resistance, you're so close! Just keep refreshing and eventually you'll find a mp game ^_^

I'd love to platinum Resistance but I bought a used copy with an invalid online pass and I don't feel like paying $10 to buy it for one trophy (Unless someone would be kind to donate me a $10 PSN Card!) 

@d1capo inFamous First Light. Fun and easy to platinum!