Advise the next plat to the person above you

37 minutes ago, irishmonkey77 said:

How about NCAA Football 11? Nice ultra rare to add to your collection!

I would say Murdered Soul suspect, but I think that would be the second time I suggested that to you, so I'm going for Illusion of L'Phalcia, simply by platinum rarity, as I've never heard of it. Go for it!

39 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

I would say Murdered Soul suspect, but I think that would be the second time I suggested that to you, so I'm going for Illusion of L'Phalcia, simply by platinum rarity, as I've never heard of it. Go for it!

Skyrim, I can see you doesn’t have too many trophies left for the plat. 

10 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Skyrim, I can see you doesn’t have too many trophies left for the plat. 

2 hours ago, KillerUni12 said:

Finish up Skyrim! It's an easy game to sink way too much time into. 

23 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Skyrim, cause it's only one of the best games ever made.

On 19/5/2020 at 5:45 AM, Duffcar said:

You should go for Skyrim; it's not overly difficult other than if you have to restart due to any reason; especially that pesky Daedric Artefact trophy.

Well, I guess I should now?

Back on topic: @aCCzTaurin : Go for Final Fantasy IX. It's the only Final Fantasy on your profile you haven't platted yet.

Edit: Please don't suggest Skyrim, I'll get on that.

Edited by Berendsapje
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Well, I guess I should now?

Back on topic: @aCCzTaurin : Go for Final Fantasy IX. It's the only Final Fantasy on your profile you haven't platted yet.

Edit: Please don't suggest Skyrim, I'll get on that.

Final Fantasy VII of course!

I need to do it too. xD

42 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

erm… Darksiders Warmastered edition? I'm really not spoiled for choice here.

Lol, no kidding, 2 options in their profile?  Wow!

For yours, one that I might try out soon, Top Spin 4!  I love Tennis and I'm working on finishing up my 100% on Hot Shots Tennis.  I just got my first ever platinum early this morning and knocked out 23 trophies in the last 24 hours. I've become hooked on trophies recently and I'm very interested in knocking out more plats! The next poster won't exactly have a short list to choose from for me, so much cleanup to do!

Edited by FFATMA
More info

12 hours ago, FFATMA said:

Lol, no kidding, 2 options in their profile?  Wow!

For yours, one that I might try out soon, Top Spin 4!  I love Tennis and I'm working on finishing up my 100% on Hot Shots Tennis.  I just got my first ever platinum early this morning and knocked out 23 trophies in the last 24 hours. I've become hooked on trophies recently and I'm very interested in knocking out more plats! The next poster won't exactly have a short list to choose from for me, so much cleanup to do!

Well, I'd love to do Top Spin 4, but the servers shut down like 2 years ago. I'm just getting all the available trophies on them, to get my unearned trophies down.

For you, I'd say LEGO harry Potter years 1-4, because the bonus level is easier on that one than it is on Years 5-7. And then do Years 5-7. And then Ni no Kuni Revenant Kingdom.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

Well, I'd love to do Top Spin 4, but the servers shut down like 2 years ago. I'm just getting all the available trophies on them, to get my unearned trophies down.

For you, I'd say LEGO harry Potter years 1-4, because the bonus level is easier on that one than it is on Years 5-7. And then do Years 5-7. And then Ni no Kuni Revenant Kingdom.

Aw man, I even checked the list of "Impossible Platinums" before I listed it and didn't see it!  I was thinking about starting one of the Lego games, but finishing off a few in my list would probably be a better idea!  I've also thought about getting both Ni no Kuni games done, as I finished the story for the second one and loved playing it.  The first one didn't catch my interest totally at first, but I think going back to it now would be a different story!  Thanks!

I'm going to re-try for yours, I see it's been 2 years since you last played Adventure Capitalist.  I imagine by this time, you've built up a pretty good stockpile of cash and angels.  Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to get those last few ridiculous achievements?  I don't have it on PS4, but I did complete the PC version!

7 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

Aw man, I even checked the list of "Impossible Platinums" before I listed it and didn't see it!  I was thinking about starting one of the Lego games, but finishing off a few in my list would probably be a better idea!  I've also thought about getting both Ni no Kuni games done, as I finished the story for the second one and loved playing it.  The first one didn't catch my interest totally at first, but I think going back to it now would be a different story!  Thanks!

I'm going to re-try for yours, I see it's been 2 years since you last played Adventure Capitalist.  I imagine by this time, you've built up a pretty good stockpile of cash and angels.  Maybe it wouldn't be too bad to get those last few ridiculous achievements?  I don't have it on PS4, but I did complete the PC version!

For you I would say the last of us remastered. You allready did the hard part so you can do it for sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake-TheGreat97 said:

I don't know, the game was never really able to hold my interest.

I'd say it would be worth going back and finishing up either Mass Effect 2 or Far Cry 4, both are fun and reasonably easy overall.

8 hours ago, Duffcar said:

I'd say it would be worth going back and finishing up either Mass Effect 2 or Far Cry 4, both are fun and reasonably easy overall.

I remember that I thought about getting the plat for Far Cry 4 but for what ever reason I found getting the Changing Lanes trophy to be too annoying. I also wasn't in the mood to get the rest of the trophies. As for Mass Effect 2, the only reason I played it was because it was free that month for PS Plus. I will also never get the platinum for that game because it is on PS3 and I have no intention of going back to the PS3. If I had to advise some platinums to you it would be Spyro because the game is fun and really easy to platinum, and also Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World TourThat game actually has in game cheats that will let you obtain the platinum in an hour or so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Well, I'll try again. how about Final Fantasy VII? You have the remake platinum.

The platinum for that game isn't too bad. The only trophies that I found annoying were Ultimate Weapon and Peeress of Pull-Ups. You also have to replay certain chapters multiple times for certain trophies which can become annoying.