ReiAlternative

Advise the next plat to the person above you

19,910 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Y's 8 :D

I have it! :D

 

You're pretty close to the plat for Granblue Fantasy: Versus, go for it :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

I have it! :D

 

You're pretty close to the plat for Granblue Fantasy: Versus, go for it :D

 

God of War! so enjoyable :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yaat2ek said:

 

God of War! so enjoyable :D 

Need to head back to Bioshock 2! Only one trophy away from platinum and you already completed the annoying one by completing it without dying. The hardest difficulty one is honestly not that bad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

Need to head back to Bioshock 2! Only one trophy away from platinum and you already completed the annoying one by completing it without dying. The hardest difficulty one is honestly not that bad.

You should go back and finish Ico! That game is amazing!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Domino_Destructo said:

@FrostyMcNugs You should go for the Demon's Souls PS5 plat because you only need two trophies.

Good idea! I was putting it off because you have to do a partial playthrough of NG+ and I have so much else to play but I think I can grind it out this weekend then prepare to have Godzilla for my 70th plat. Thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snerlord said:

@Domino_Destructo  based on your current played games (Crash and Rachet). I'd Suggest Spyro!

 

I was planning to play it someday. Good suggestion, thanks!

 

You could do Crash Bandicoot. Just any you have on your list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Domino_Destructo said:

 

I was planning to play it someday. Good suggestion, thanks!

 

You could do Crash Bandicoot. Just any you have on your list.

since you have everything platinumed i recommend you finish brutal on uncharted 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The-Beast-875- said:

since you have everything platinumed i recommend you finish brutal on uncharted 3

 

Thanks, but NOPE. Not doing that :D

 

I completed brutal it in the first Uncharted and it sucked. Poorly designed difficulty, not fun for me.

 

You could go for The Last of Us Remastered. Challenging plat, but very good game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/10/2021 at 3:21 AM, Domino_Destructo said:

 

Thanks, but NOPE. Not doing that :D

 

I completed brutal it in the first Uncharted and it sucked. Poorly designed difficulty, not fun for me.

 

You could go for The Last of Us Remastered. Challenging plat, but very good game.

The Last of Us Part II perhaps?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, whitelion1256 said:

A Plague Tale: Innocence is absolutely worth the play (plat doesn't require much more than just playing the game):)

You are only missing 2 trophies for the plat of God of War, defenitely worth to finish :)

Edited by MagyarMaci
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MagyarMaci said:

You are only missing 2 trophies for the plat of God of War, defenitely worth to finish :)

Nioh :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnathan994 said:

Nioh :D

Nice, it has been on my backlog for too much time, so its time to finish :)

Edited by MagyarMaci
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-09-23 at 0:16 AM, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Noticed you don’t have any FromSoft games under your belt. 
 

Try Bloodborne. 

Thanks for the advice. I will get the PS5 remake of Demons Souls as my first soulsborne game. It looks really good, and if I like it I might play more Fromsoft games! 🙂

 

On 2021-10-10 at 7:53 PM, Johnathan994 said:

Nioh :D

You are so close to platinum Persona 5 Royal. I love the Persona games and I think you should definitely finish that one up. 

Edited by aCCzTaurin
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boorish_brute said:

Since you already have 100% in 3 Uncharted games, Uncharted 2 & 3.

I would go back and try to plat GTA V and maybe RDR2 afterwards

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2021 at 1:06 AM, DaaneS97 said:

I would go back and try to plat GTA V and maybe RDR2 afterwards

Dude Witcher 3 go and get it

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2021 at 0:46 PM, Herbset said:

Dude Witcher 3 go and get it

Detroit become human or Heavy Rain, those are easy, can be annoying to repeat some chapters but is interesting to see the consecuences.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

Detroit become human or Heavy Rain, those are easy, can be annoying to repeat some chapters but is interesting to see the consecuences.

 

Hades. You've played some tough games. I think Hades will suit your difficulty barrier nicely. Plus it's incredible.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iDanno85 said:

Hades. You've played some tough games. I think Hades will suit your difficulty barrier nicely. Plus it's incredible.

 

Not much to base my decision off of. I would suggest Astro Bot: Rescue Mission if you enjoyed Astro's Playroom.

 

If you enjoyed Fallout 4 I would advise Cyberpunk 2077.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd suggest Days Gone or Horizon Zero Dawn both are pretty simple as far as trophies go just long, other than than that The Escapists seems pretty cool always wanted to try it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member