Advise the next plat to the person above you

12 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

Need to head back to Bioshock 2! Only one trophy away from platinum and you already completed the annoying one by completing it without dying. The hardest difficulty one is honestly not that bad.

You should go back and finish Ico! That game is amazing!!

2 minutes ago, Domino_Destructo said:

@FrostyMcNugs You should go for the Demon's Souls PS5 plat because you only need two trophies.

Good idea! I was putting it off because you have to do a partial playthrough of NG+ and I have so much else to play but I think I can grind it out this weekend then prepare to have Godzilla for my 70th plat. Thanks!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The-Beast-875- said:

since you have everything platinumed i recommend you finish brutal on uncharted 3

Thanks, but NOPE. Not doing that :D

I completed brutal it in the first Uncharted and it sucked. Poorly designed difficulty, not fun for me.

You could go for The Last of Us Remastered. Challenging plat, but very good game.

On 09/10/2021 at 3:21 AM, Domino_Destructo said:

Thanks, but NOPE. Not doing that :D

I completed brutal it in the first Uncharted and it sucked. Poorly designed difficulty, not fun for me.

You could go for The Last of Us Remastered. Challenging plat, but very good game.

The Last of Us Part II perhaps?

• Like 1

On 2021-09-23 at 0:16 AM, SakiSakiSakiSakiSaki said:

Noticed you don’t have any FromSoft games under your belt. 

Try Bloodborne. 

Thanks for the advice. I will get the PS5 remake of Demons Souls as my first soulsborne game. It looks really good, and if I like it I might play more Fromsoft games! ?

On 2021-10-10 at 7:53 PM, Johnathan994 said:

Nioh :D

You are so close to platinum Persona 5 Royal. I love the Persona games and I think you should definitely finish that one up. 

Edited by aCCzTaurin
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

Detroit become human or Heavy Rain, those are easy, can be annoying to repeat some chapters but is interesting to see the consecuences.

Hades. You've played some tough games. I think Hades will suit your difficulty barrier nicely. Plus it's incredible.

1 hour ago, iDanno85 said:

Hades. You've played some tough games. I think Hades will suit your difficulty barrier nicely. Plus it's incredible.

Not much to base my decision off of. I would suggest Astro Bot: Rescue Mission if you enjoyed Astro's Playroom.

If you enjoyed Fallout 4 I would advise Cyberpunk 2077.