Advise the next plat to the person above you

9 hours ago, Remain-Vigilant said:

The Last Of Us. It's not a tough game to get the trophies. My advice for the faction trophies is too run with the medic challenges (healing players) and getting the execution or downs done.

NFS Rivals, not too difficult or time consuming

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Days Gone is a great game. If you don’t fancy it, Stranded Deep will be easy to finish and is quite a fun plat.

You're almost done Red Dead 2 you should finish that. The trophies you have left are definitely do able. If you haven't played the GTA DE games try that out too, I'm having fun getting the three plats.

Edited by Shaneisburning
Error
  • Like 2

On 2/11/2022 at 10:06 AM, Shaneisburning said:

You're almost done Red Dead 2 you should finish that. The trophies you have left are definitely do able. If you haven't played the GTA DE games try that out too, I'm having fun getting the three plats.

Cmon man! You gotta finish your GTA V 100%! So close to the plat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

You made this difficult. :P However, just for the sake of a suggestion, and because I'm feeling sadistic, Terraria.

With a bit of practice alongside blood, sweat, and tears (also blister thumbs) you can definitely get the Tetris Effect platinum baby! 

...is it gonna be as rewarding to you when you finally finish Sackboy: A Big Adventure and do String it Together?

No lie, it's one of my favorite games. The only bad part of the plat to me was the co-op that I had to sit and do for hours to finally unlock it.

16 hours ago, nukillerstar said:

...is it gonna be as rewarding to you when you finally finish Sackboy: A Big Adventure and do String it Together?

No lie, it's one of my favorite games. The only bad part of the plat to me was the co-op that I had to sit and do for hours to finally unlock it.

Drake's fortune, nice and easy

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Herbset said:

Drake's fortune, nice and easy

I would say CALL OF DUTY: WWII

if you catch a good community, online and zombie trophies can be both more enjoyable and simpler for you, which is worth it. :platinum:

I can't say the same thing about the DLC part, it's really a pain in the ass

Edited by seyhano

13 minutes ago, seyhano said:

I would say CALL OF DUTY: WWII

if you catch a good community, online and zombie trophies can be both more enjoyable and simpler for you, which is worth it. :platinum:

I can't say the same thing about the DLC part, it's really a pain in the ass

Super Street Fighter IV

A tough one, but you're half way there!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PapaGsUFC1 said:

I'm thinking beating spec ops: the line on fubar? or maybe grinding off PvZ Battle for neighborville? other than that your profile is sweet dude :))))

The Last of Us Remastered. You have a plat in that sequel abomination, might as well plat the real deal

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Herbset said:

The Last of Us Remastered. You have a plat in that sequel abomination, might as well plat the real deal

It's just that multiplayer grind, ,aybe I go for it before those servers die for real, but then again I was hoping to just plat the PS5 version when that eventually comes; your GTA plat is insane congrats, I would suggest either finishing heavy rain or maybe going through MW2? pretty enjoyable plat with a podcast or two, cheers!

• Like 2