Advise the next plat to the person above you

57 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

Finish up LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, since that seems to be what you're already playing at the moment.

Maybe attempt Rocket League, it was my first plat, although i do not remember how hard it is. 

If u rather not try to plat rocket league you should probably attempt Sponge Bob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. 

8 minutes ago, JakBrod said:

Maybe attempt Rocket League, it was my first plat, although i do not remember how hard it is. 

If u rather not try to plat rocket league you should probably attempt Sponge Bob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. 

The Last Guardian....since it was the first "F" i see on your profile! Either that or Far Cry 6!

3 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Chrono Chross :D

Gonna be #4,000, so you'll forgive me for waiting a little bit to make it possible.

12 minutes ago, mountain_1994 said:

The Last Guardian....since it was the first "F" i see on your profile! Either that or Far Cry 6!

Dying Light

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jorrex said:

Crypt Of The Necrodancer. You got this! ?

Well picking something for you is kind of difficult since I doubt you own most of them anymore, if anything I'd suggest if you can get it try and Platinum the original Bayonetta or try and get CODMW2 finished.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

Well picking something for you is kind of difficult since I doubt you own most of them anymore, if anything I'd suggest if you can get it try and Platinum the original Bayonetta or try and get CODMW2 finished.

Mmm based on your titanfall platinum I would suggest to try battlefield 5

Just now, Sylvanticore said:

but I don't own Battlefield 5 xD

I think it was for free on ps plus? Or maybe I’m wrong ? btw I think you can suggest a game to try, even if someone doesn’t own it. Maybe ?

4 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

but I don't own Battlefield 5 xD

Otherwise just finish dragonball fighterz or crash ?

40 minutes ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

I think it was for free on ps plus? Or maybe I’m wrong ? btw I think you can suggest a game to try, even if someone doesn’t own it. Maybe ?

Otherwise just finish dragonball fighterz or crash ?

Since you basically have platted every game on your account I can either tell you to go for Call Of Duty:WWII or start Last Of Us Part 2 since you finished and platted the first one!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AlphaWolfMLT said:

Since you basically have platted every game on your account I can either tell you to go for Call Of Duty:WWII or start Last Of Us Part 2 since you finished and platted the first one!

Easy, Tales of Arise. Such an amazing game when you get into it and an enjoyable plat. A game that made me realise why I loved gaming so much 

4 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Easy, Tales of Arise. Such an amazing game when you get into it and an enjoyable plat. A game that made me realise why I loved gaming so much 

Ni no Kuni needs to be your next platinum. One of my favourite PS3 games and pretty straightforward. I'm looking forward to playing the PS4 remaster.

On 2.5.2022 at 1:40 PM, GaryHyphenJon said:

Ni no Kuni needs to be your next platinum. One of my favourite PS3 games and pretty straightforward. I'm looking forward to playing the PS4 remaster.

Go for Horizon Forbidden West !

Ps: People need to stop random discussions in here. it destroys the whole purpose of this thread and is unfair for the person above you

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ozetkiller said:

Go for Horizon Forbidden West !

Ps: People need to stop random discussions in here. it destroys the whole purpose of this thread and is unfair for the person above you

Bloodborne for sure. Simply amazing game. I want to replay it on this account but holding out hope for a PS5 remaster.

Edited by PeachyJacobs

7 minutes ago, Phoenixofadranon said:

It’s not a platinum but I advise to complete far cry 4. 

Ah man this is unfair! You only have one uncompleted game!

Hmmmmmm...... I'm going to go with..... Call of Duty: WWII

• Like 2

On 06/05/2022 at 6:08 PM, Johnathan994 said:

Considering how many plats you have I need to go with Uncharted 3 ahahha it's not hard and the game is awesome! 

I wanna say go for the Platinum or 100% in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, many of the base game trophies you have left are not that difficult to do :)

(Also who ever advises one for me... have fun searching! xD)

• Like 1