Advise the next plat to the person above you

Lol I checked your list, you platted every game you have ever attempted unless I missed one? >_< so I'll recommended a challenge for you as you seem to have quite a few games that require skill, go for vanquish, I'm sure you've heard about challenge 6! If you're not interested then finish up some COD DLC, ghosts or mw3.

You don't really give me much of a choice with only two games with no plat:(. I'd say to plat Dragon fantasy book 2 but I'm pretty sure that's what you were going to do anyway;).

I only played the first one on ipod a long time ago but I'm pretty sure this plat is gonna be easy. Good luck!

Edit:

I admit, I giggled when reading the plat's name;)

Edited by dav1d_123

@davi1d Gosh you make it hard with all of your "easier" games already done... Id have to say go for Darksiders II probably, even with a little progress it shouldn't take overly long... Or, as a better suggestion try an platinum Army of Two xD I dare you hahaha

@davi1d Gosh you make it hard with all of your "easier" games already done... Id have to say go for Darksiders II probably, even with a little progress it shouldn't take overly long... Or, as a better suggestion try an platinum Army of Two xD I dare you hahaha

Army of two would require a hack woouldn't it;) I think servers are down.

About that darksiders II thing you mentionned...it made me lol because I just wrote a comment about that game in another thread 5 minutes ago. here it goes:

Name of the thread: Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

A few but the winner is darksiders 2.

How the **** can a single player game have an online pass!!!!

So, anyway, I bought this game used after playing darksiders 1 and it wasn't written that it had multiplayer.

Went home loaded up the game while looking at the trophy guide and then I facepalmed when I saw the horrible truth.

Guess I could hide it but I'm too lazy so I'm stuck with a 0% completion because there's no way I'm paying 10$ after the 25$ I payed for this game for 2 or 3 loosy online trophies.(At least I managed to convice the store clerk to refund me with a little lie and persuation but that's another story;).

So yeah...make another pick because THQ is now on my no no list after such a cheap move now I can't even buy games without multiplayer used before going home and double checking them to be sure not to be scammed.

Edit: sorry I forgot to tell your next plat;)

So, uhm...wait what!!!!

You have an insane amount of F and E completion games!!!! You just put games on your ps3 and then never touch them again???

I'd say any sly cooper games as they are quite easy and fun or maybe that playstation all-star battle royale plat sinceyou actually bought a 2$ map pack for a single trophy that takes  30 seconds to achieve. i still don't know if I should buy it, it's hurting my 100%:'(.

Online trophies are not so bad give it a try and play all those F and E games!!!!

Edited by dav1d_123

Online trophies are hard for me because where I live my internet has really abnormal restrictions so a lot of the servers are unavailable, and for the huge F and E amounts, I just like having a list of the games I have so then I can plan what to Play next even if I dont have my collection near me...

And if not Darksiders II, then maybe Hunted: The Demons Forge but I dont know personally know how hard that is. From the list it doesn't look too tricky, and you already have a decent head start

hahaha you keep finding my weak points dude!

Want my Demon forge story now i see;)

So here it goes: I played this game collecting every collectables till about halfway than went to sleep(Took a few hours) and when I came back my save was just...gone

It's a common bug since servers for this game closed. I heard of a few ways that ''might'' fix it but i'd have to restart from start and I don't wanna go through 30h of gameplay for my save to just disappear near the end. I guess I still might do it one day but after this (very annoying) glitch it went to my bottom of my backlog.

Edited by dav1d_123