Advise the next plat to the person above you

If not Medieval Moves, then Child of Eden. That is one motherfucking respectable platinum, despite no one really having the game on their trophy card.

MM is on my to do list, just so many other games I want to play first. Child of Eden has me hooked pretty good right now. 4 more levels to gold star on hard and I feel like I've got it in me. Hopefully 1-3 more days.

Skip me do Cybershark.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

that is beyond my skill level, i know as i have tried. i already know my next will be RE Hollow Fragment, Onechanbara, or Godzilla just not sure which yet. B)

@XUDimes either Mordor or God of War Ascension as Mordor is just LOTS of FUN and GoWA is just super easy.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

@DAN11- I'd say Kingdom Hearts FM is definitely the plat you have to go for. Good luck...you're a skilled gamer you won't need it xD

p.s. (as soon as i reach 50 platinums, playing some unfinished games I'll (re-)start all KH games to get the platinums.)

Edited by Re-LoreLink

@DAN11- I'd say Kingdom Hearts FM is definitely the plat you have to go for. Good luck...you're a skilled gamer you won't need it xD

p.s. (as soon as i reach 50 platinums, playing some unfinished games I'll (re-)start all KH games to get the platinums.)

Thanks, i'll probably go for Kingdom Hearts FM after i've done with Rocket league  :)

For you i'd recommend Littlebigplanet 3, as you have lbp 2 and lbpk. I personally don't have lbp3 yet but my brother owns it and i played with him together to get plat for him ^^

Oh sorry, Lol u probably want game which you already own ^^ then go for Remember Me, its easy and fast plat. Takes probably 2 days

Edited by D4N11--
  • Like 1

Thanks, i'll probably go for Kingdom Hearts FM after i've done with Rocket league  :)

For you i'd recommend Littlebigplanet 3, as you have lbp 2 and lbpk. I personally don't have lbp3 yet but my brother owns it and i played with him together to get plat for him ^^

Oh sorry, Lol u probably want game which you already own ^^ then go for Remember Me, its easy and fast plat. Takes probably 2 days

resogun for ps4 :)

Jak 2 and Jak 3 are both fairly easy. If you do not want to hunt around for the orbs, there is a helpful glitch to take care of that.

I've already beaten both of them, I'm just getting the orbs legit and not "cheat" on a series that I've played and loved for years. I know of the glitch, which makes it 100 times easier, no doubt about that. I'll probably do it on the Vita version, though.

Dishonored. You can tell me if it's worth coming back to.

Dude, why don't you have the Uncharted 2 platinum? It's piss easy, and you should get it. All it is is treasures, some miscellaneous trophies, and beating it on Crushing, which isn't too bad.