Advise the next plat to the person above you

36 minutes ago, Deep_Space_5D said:

Not much to choose from but I’ll say knock out the DLC from Fallout 4. You already have the plat but I see you are a completist so I’ll advise it anyway even though the thread says plat. That’s a game I have to get to myself.

The Evil Within

5 minutes ago, DrDarkWater said:

Go for the Games of Thrones on the ps3 and just be done with it.

FIFA 15. Most of the trophies are easy to obtain if you play FUT Offline or adjust sliders. This game is like 5-6 years old at this point and there might be a possible server shutdowns in future so getting this done would be great. After FIFA 18, this is the easiest FIFA game to platinum (or if you don't have any troubles with RNG for Extra Effort, then this game is the easiest game to plat since you don't have to deal with World Class/Legendary difficulty teams like in FIFA 18 Division 1 for FUT).

19 minutes ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

FIFA 15. Most of the trophies are easy to obtain if you play FUT Offline or adjust sliders. This game is like 5-6 years old at this point and there might be a possible server shutdowns in future so getting this done would be great. After FIFA 18, this is the easiest FIFA game to platinum (or if you don't have any troubles with RNG for Extra Effort, then this game is the easiest game to plat since you don't have to deal with World Class/Legendary difficulty teams like in FIFA 18 Division 1 for FUT).

You already got

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

so it shouldn't be a problem for you. How you got Ultimate Battler thoug is a mystery to me.