Advise the next plat to the person above you

3 hours ago, KiDdViRuS53 said:

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens 

These always seem to be fun and I enjoyed this, whether you’re a fan or not. DLC is pretty good as well if you wanna fully 100% it 

You could probably finish off those Lego Harry Potter games quickly.

3 hours ago, GILFERD98 said:

You should go for the Uncharted 2 plat... Crushing isnt that difficult and you are so close anyway. Good Luck

I don't have the online trophy :'(

4 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Devil May Cry 1. You’ve conquered the fifth game, what’s the worst that could happen?

lol I'm actually planning to revisit DMC1 and clean that up, but the flying section of Mundus is kinda ridiculous (because of inverted controls).

Advising Metro Exodus.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX

18 minutes ago, Idklol3214 said:

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION REMASTERED

You got a bunch of good ones, you should finish Drake's fortune first, then go for 4 and lost legacy, you also have Until dawn and Detroit Become human, both pretty easy to finish, and if you finish that Super meat boy, i'll never talk shit about your movies ever again

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Phantochi said:

You got a bunch of good ones, you should finish Drake's fortune first, then go for 4 and lost legacy, you also have Until dawn and Detroit Become human, both pretty easy to finish, and if you finish that Super meat boy, i'll never talk shit about your movies ever again

I would say go for Hollow Knight! You haven't really touched it since June and it's a wonderful game. If not and instead from your most recent selections, I utterly adore Batman: Arkham Knight and think it's one of the best games on PS4 - as well as being the best Batman game. 

• Like 1