Advise the next plat to the person above you

3 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Final fantasy 7 remake, looks like you got very far and the plat doesn't seem too hard. Haven't played it myself though 

Bloodborne. I just got the platinum myself a couple weeks ago after not playing it for years. The game is fantastic and the combat is really satisfying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eyerule789 said:

Bloodborne. I just got the platinum myself a couple weeks ago after not playing it for years. The game is fantastic and the combat is really satisfying.

Resident Evil 2. You just gotta complete Clair's story and then go for the hardcore S rank runs. It's a little tricky and a bit stressful, but the guide on here really helps with it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RedSkyKing said:

Resident Evil 2. You just gotta complete Clair's story and then go for the hardcore S rank runs. It's a little tricky and a bit stressful, but the guide on here really helps with it.

Uncharted 4 :D it isn't that hard and the game is awesome! 

Edited by Johnathan994
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

I plan to! I love the anime and the manga :D plus the game was awesome!

Go for Batman telltale :D you seem to like the bat and it is a very easy plat :D

I love it too, a lot!!

it glitched too, this year luck isn't on my side :(

Oh, and what about some souls games?! you have them at >60%!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Emillius-Maximus said:

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, finish this one if you still have it. If not, go for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, not that hard at all to do and quite fun.  

Wow, you almost have all of your games platted, so this was hard. But finish Dragon Ball on PS3, would look very noice

• Like 1

@WOLFiEINSTEINI highly recommend, if you get the becomes the master trophy to go for Titanfall 2 platinum. Master difficulty is not so difficult, I'd compare it to like Veteran on a COD. Also the collectibles are just pilot helmets which are fairly easy to collect with a guide. Good luck on your trophy hunting friend!

• Like 2

On 16/12/2020 at 2:33 AM, OverlordOfRacing said:

@WOLFiEINSTEINI highly recommend, if you get the becomes the master trophy to go for Titanfall 2 platinum. Master difficulty is not so difficult, I'd compare it to like Veteran on a COD. Also the collectibles are just pilot helmets which are fairly easy to collect with a guide. Good luck on your trophy hunting friend!

Ratchet & Clank ! :)

23 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Sorry for digging up a 3 year old game of yours but you should finish Saints Row 4 re elected, I know the challenges can be annoying but it's really doable

“Love me a good challenge”

Well depending how your experience is with the series it can be challenging. Gonna go with: Bloodborne. Such a beautifully crafted game.

Edit: Whoever does me I won’t touch the CoD games at the bottom of my list, I don’t have the mental fortitude.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 2

On 17/12/2020 at 0:27 PM, Skurkitty said:

“Love me a good challenge”

Well depending how your experience is with the series it can be challenging. Gonna go with: Bloodborne. Such a beautifully crafted game.

Edit: Whoever does me I won’t touch the CoD games at the bottom of my list, I don’t have the mental fortitude.

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled :)

On 19/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, AiManiaTrophyhuntres said:

I'll say Deadpool, looks like there is only one playthrough missing ;)

My boyfriend gifted the game to me yesterday xD made me very happy :3

I hope you enjoy the game ! It's really fun ! :)

On 19/12/2020 at 9:23 PM, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Trine 2: Complete Story

Yakuza 0 ! :)

• Like 1