Advise the next plat to the person above you

25 minutes ago, Valcunus said:

The Wolf Among Us. - Just try, really.

See u around, Wolf.

I see you've already done the Multiplayer for AC Liberation on Vita, I'll recommend finishing that Plat off to you ? Also gotta get another one for myself... No way in hell I'm doing GH Warriors Of Rock ? (especially considering one of the Trophy's seems to be broken/unobtainable at this point ?)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

7 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

I see you've already done the Multiplayer for AC Liberation on Vita, I'll recommend finishing that Plat off to you 1f604.png Also gotta get another one for myself... No way in hell I'm doing GH Warriors Of Rock ? (especially considering one of the Trophy's seems to be broken/unobtainable at this point 1f612.png)

Dead Space 1.  Looks like you haven't started it yet, it is the best survival horror game in years.  And the trophies are not too bad on the first one.  (The second one trophies are HARD but its still a good game, 3rd one has mediocre trophies but the game wasn't as good as the first 2)

6 hours ago, False_Gix said:

Dead Space 1.  Looks like you haven't started it yet, it is the best survival horror game in years.  And the trophies are not too bad on the first one.  (The second one trophies are HARD but its still a good game, 3rd one has mediocre trophies but the game wasn't as good as the first 2)

Yes GREAT one ? I recently picked up the whole Trilogy after so long haha, I'll get on that next ? I'll say for you, get back on Tearaway on PSVita, I Platinumed that game a while back and couldn't put it down till I got it done 100% when I played through it. That reminds me that I should get back to the PS4 Port Unfolded as well sooner rather than later.

5 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Yes GREAT one 1f604.png I recently picked up the whole Trilogy after so long haha, I'll get on that next 1f44d.png I'll say for you, get back on Tearaway on PSVita, I Platinumed that game a while back and couldn't put it down till I got it done 100% when I played through it. That reminds me that I should get back to the PS4 Port Unfolded as well sooner rather than later.

Watch Dogs