Trophy Thoughts

23 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Game was a real surprise for me, loved it, one of my best of 2018 despite not playing a lot of new games last year. Delighted that it's coming to PS4 with a plat to boot!

I've been a little confused on what genre it is. Is it a walking sim-esque game or a first person adventure...? I've been avoiding game footage and media to be as unspoiled as possible.

24 minutes ago, GameMatter said:

I've been a little confused on what genre it is. Is it a walking sim-esque game or a first person adventure...? I've been avoiding game footage and media to be as unspoiled as possible.

It's almost a puzzle, mystery first-person walking sim?? I won't give too much away, but the gameplay involves you walking around the ship, uncovering clues through dialogue (from the passengers' past) to figure out the fate of everyone aboard the ship. The chapters in the trophy list represent different stages of the ship's voyage, and the fates represent the passengers themselves. It's a pretty neat game.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Happy said:

I was completely unaware that this was coming to PS4 at all, this is a pleasant surprise.

Same here. I heard a lot of very positive feedbacks about it, i’m sorely tempted to go for it. And a seemingly accessible plat clearly does not hurt a bit ?

• Like 1

This is going to be a 60%+ rarity platinum in my opinion. The game is a phenomenal detective like experience made by Lucas Pope (same guy who made Papers, Please) but the trophy list is so simple it'll appeal to mere trophy chasers. All of the trophies earned for simply playing the game to completion - except one - and that involves intentionally failing. I recommend playing it blind but people who wanna blast through may very well just spam their way through and get it in 1-2 hours. 

• Like 1

This game is really good! I have this on PC and was much fun of play this one. I go buy this to get trophies. Trophies list look easy to me. I challenges you to solve this game yourself without cheat or hint, if you buy this.

Edited by Antonius87
  • Like 1