I feel regretful

madbuk

No.....

It's not a masterpiece but it's not exactly soggy turd either. 

I bought it a few months back for 2.99. I didn't dislike it, I got a Gold trophy, 5 Silvers, and another 100% which boosted my completion rate. I don't think it was money wasted. 

I got this for trophies and it was only thing I could afford, should I feel so regretful? That`s 2.39 gone...

If you got it just for trophies.... then yes you should feel regretful because if it was all that you couldd afford how in the hell are you gonna be able to afford the other thousands of trophies/crappy games that trophy hunters just spend $$$ on, just for trophies. Shouldnt worry too much on trophies, just get games you enjoy and have fun...... eventually you will get trophies just by turning on your systems, oh wait, its happening already. So it ain't special much anymore.

Is it just me or do you guys seem to sound harsh?

If you see that as harsh I'd hate to see how you'd react to a critical response. In my eyes, you'd have to be overly sensitive to let something as fickle as this conversation topic upset you. 

To madbuk - do whatever the fuck you want. Ultimately, and somewhat bluntly, no-one cares what you play and the only opinion on this subject that should matter is your own.

On 7/27/2013 at 11:03 PM, Parker said:

If gaming to you is about how many trophies you have, you have no reason to regret it. On the other hand, if gaming is about how much fun you have while playing games and the only reason you purchased this was for trophies and you didn't enjoy it then I suppose you'd have a reason to regret it. 

Really though you spent less than $3. Even if you did hate the game and feel like a dirty trophy whore, you spent less than $3.

Parker 

Gaming to me is a bit of both. I like trophies but if I'm not having fun with the game, why bother?

Edited by madbuk

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
35 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I nearly played this game on PSNow, but thankfully noticed in the trophy guide that 100% is impossible there.

Strange, the game is just all about pressing some few buttons. :S Why can't you 100% it on PSNow?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/27/2013 at 6:00 PM, madbuk said:

I got this for trophies and it was only thing I could afford, should I feel so regretful? That`s 2.39 gone...

If you got this game ONLY for the trophies why do you feel regretful? You got the trophies didn't you? Isn't that what you wanted? And why would you feel regretful anyway? The game costs less than a slice of pepperoni pizza!!!! :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't think you should feel regretful, unless you actually think you could have spent your money better elsewhere.  Due to such little expense it's doubtful that it is the case.

The game is kind of like a music synthesizer game, where you can upload a track and then mess around with it.  You're not going to become the next American Idol however you can enjoy the game for what it is.

I think if anything hurts the game it's not so much the easy and short trophy list, it's the fact that I imagine there is a program online of which you can either DL to your pc or upload music to a website of which you can modify the music on your own with even more effects than the game presents.