Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Remake 3 April 2020 in coming

DarkLordSHTR

I... just preordered Resident Evil 3: Collector's Edition! Hyped AF. 

Y4Y72hH.gif 

I should go to bed now or.... dig more into details about this game all night. Hmm. I wonder if Live Selection would be there? Hopefully we'd be able to fight against some spiders in it. 

Edited by r3viladdict
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, BlackSnake1435 said:

I actually think she looks cool and badass. She doesn't look better than REHd and probably not even better than in RE5, but better than revelations, definetely.

Just as RE2 Remake, I actually liked more the appearance of Claire in Code Veronica.

It depends tbh, I actually love the new look from Claire Redfield in RE2 REMAKE. Jill Valentine looks better in the RE3 REMAKE, than she did in RE Revelations 1 that's for sure. Still not better than the original Face Model Julia Voth. Especially in the RE HD like you said, I agree. However, I Just hope that at the end, I can connect to her appearance and as an in game character. ツ 

• Like 1

If they keep the rewards for fighting Nemesis, I'll be happy as can be.

This is the shortest RE of them all though so i wonder if they'll make it longer this time. I know it's weird to say that when most of the games can be beaten in under two hours but 3 just felt really short to me and 2 at least had the scenario feature.

Edited by majob

it gets worse every night...

bf624d07f7c657dcdde61e04852eafc499794031
672986bcf6b5103ae475a912ea7b4c10dfd70875
QoG8j7N.gif

obviously the dodge mechanic returns as you can see this in action. Curiously how to see it handles on the live selection. And hope Nemesis'd still drop the weapon after being defeated by Jill or Carlos. 
xzlXWCC.gif
c9f5982bd421e50750a449be2a7e32dfe05ee3e4

Also, Jane Shishlyannikova is the face model for Jill Valentine in this RE3 remake.

80217782_1237518243103032_74439698520809

Updated: A friend informed me that Jane has confirmed that she's not a face model for Jill on Instagram. Someone made a fake account over there on Twitter. My apologies for misleading information.

Edited by r3viladdict

Another thing we could expect from this RE3 Remake to make it even better would be finding a few bosses more different than Nemesis (if they added Lisa Trevor in Resident Evil HD, why shouldn't we expect something similar here). The only thing I would expect to be removed is the water sample puzzle, omg, that was annoying (or at least they could make it different).

Edited by BlackSnake1435
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackSnake1435 said:

Another thing we could expect from this RE3 Remake to make it even better would be finding a few bosses more different than Nemesis (if they added Lisa Trevor in Resident Evil HD, why shouldn't we expect something similar here). The only thing I would expect to be removed is the water sample puzzle, omg, that was annoying (or at least they could make it different).

Plz keep that one cuz that's my favorite puzzle in RE3 xD

oh and the music box one

Return to Raccoon City as Jill Valentine escapes an unstoppable pursuer in this re-imagining of the survival horror classic.

that statement has me worried that it will be as butchered as re2 was. re2 was by no means bad but they removed so much content. I will give this one a chance as well but I have low expectations.

I think the topic should be re-titled at reflect that this is not a remake but a re-imagining.

GameStop finally had the Resident Evil 3 Collector's Edition live! So, I went there and Pre Ordered it. I'm kinda glad we get a Jill Valentine figure.

Also, I hope we will get the same "Ending Credits" song as in the original one! I uploaded on my second channel.

-

Edited by RaidCroftN7
Text

I also wish I could have that figure, but god, its a $180, I could buy 3 or 4 games with that (and I also have to save enough money for The Last of Us II, I don't even know whats gonna happen with my budget next year). But I could consider it because RE3 is not only my favorite RE Game, but also the best game i've ever played. In addition to that, Jill is my favorite character ?

As it is for the OST, i'm pretty sure the game will use new themes, but somehow, we'll have the possibility of setting the OST from the original game, even if we have to download them.

Edited by BlackSnake1435
  • Like 1

When it comes to CE usually I don't care to much. I play mostly on PS4 and PC so for me it would cost even more to get an CE every time a game comes out if it has one. However, Resident Evil is close to me, and I really love the franchise throughout its ups and downs (RE6 *Cough) ~ Well anyways, I'm excited for RE3 REMAKE, and I can't wait to play it on PS4 PRO. I'm Just a little bit curious, will CapCom also Remake Code Veronica? So maybe then I finally get a Claire Redfield figure, who btw is my absolute fav. If so, probably for PS5.

-

PS: on PC I love to use Mods on RE2 REMAKE from NexusMods! I'm really interested in RE3 and the Game its texture etc.

6h3aQd8.jpg

• Like 1

RE3 was a fact after the success of RE2, so concerning a RECV remake, I actually don't know, but it could happen. The release of RE7, together with RE2 Remake and hopefully RE3Remake was what the series needed for its reborn, so if fans actually demand it, they could actually remake it (although, I would prefer a remake of Dino Crisis series, rather than Code Veronica), but as it is for me, with RE2 and RE3 I can die in peace.

• Like 2

Capcom brought us so many good games these years, the RE Engine is so badass so I won't be surprise if Capcom remake Code Veronica, RE0 or even a remake of REmake. Revelations 3 or some sequels of Onimusha is what I prefer most, especially the Onimusha. I wonder how the engine will change this game.

• Like 1