Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

2 hours ago, rYuKuN said:

Best of the best 1f60d.png

It's the best Ninja Storm game huh ? I only played to the fullest Ninja Storm 2 and a bit of Generations , 3 and Revolution on a friend's house and have been looking to Full Burst for awhile . Hope it will be a good game to plat .

On 8/23/2017 at 2:18 PM, Sigma999 said:

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst 

Cg4A71r.jpg

Do remember, you will have to complete the Kabutomaru fight S-rank in order to get plat, even though it's counted as DLC. But yes, UNS3 is awesome, and easy peasy. Don't even have to worry about S-ranking every single thing, though I think you should've gotten the PS4 version for better quality.

Just now, Freelancer Tex said:

Wbich of these did you import?

I ordered them all from the UK Amazon, but they sent me NA copies of MGS, Zone of the Enders, and Symphonia for whatever reason. I was expecting them to be PAL copies since that's what the image on the page was. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I'm glad I got the PAL version of Devil May Cry at least since I hear a trophy is easier to obtain on that one.

On 30/08/2017 at 3:59 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I already own Symphonia and the MGS games, but I wanted a physical copy of them. I'm looking forward to trying out Zone of the Enders and Devil May Cry. I hope I like them.

AF7ZM1N.jpg

Good games , i currently own MGS HD Colection and Symphonia Chronicles . I had DMC Collection  but traded it in and trying to see a good chance and deal for Zone of the Enders . Nice grabs ;)

• Like 1