Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 9/10/2017 at 7:30 PM, Sigma999 said:

Got a new copy of Demon's Souls since my old copy was borrowed to a friend and never returned to me again aswell as a new controller i also got

sjXEeiN.jpg

I thought the regular versions come in a blue cover. I have the black phantom edition, which looks like your copy there. 

I've also been wanting to buy a controller, but those things cost a fortune! I'm sure I can find my old one if I looked thoroughly enough. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ID-69 said:

I thought the regular versions come in a blue cover. I have the black phantom edition, which looks like your copy there. 

I've also been wanting to buy a controller, but those things cost a fortune! I'm sure I can find my old one if I looked thoroughly enough. 

It's the copy that comes from black phantom edition but it was sold to me just the game and nothing more,  i had the blue cover before but never was given me back so i got another copy of Demon's Souls instead . I got that game and the controller for 15€ so if you look well enough you can get a nice deal on a PS3 controller in good condition .

2 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Your collection must be awesome, I would love to see it :D

I'm almost done with my PS3 collection . Focusing more on my Vita collection 

I can show you my collection atm , it's not actually that big . I collect DS , 3DS , Vita and PS3 games . I can send some photos if you wish to see .

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

I'm almost done with my PS3 collection . Focusing more on my Vita collection 

I can show you my collection atm , it's not actually that big . I collect DS , 3DS , Vita and PS3 games . I can send some photos if you wish to see .

That will be awesome! I don't get many physical games, I mostly buy digitals ?, but once I move in I plan to collect more, as well as books ?