Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

NApeDs6l.jpg?1

This site has become really bad for my backlog of games now. First it was so many peoples love of JRPGs that got me to buy 5 Tales of games from the Big In Japan Sale. Then I joined the Assassins Creed Project Platinum with my one :platinum: and it was recommended to me that I should get AC 2, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations and wouldn't you know it, all of those games were on sale that day from the website I get my games from. Then last week 2 HDN games were on sale on the PS Store so I figured I might as well get them to see what all the fuss was about however I found somewhere that had the HDN Collection so I got that instead. Will it ever end :facepalm: . I also had to stop reading the PSNP Community Top Chosen PS Vita Games just in case I became convinced I needed a Vita.

• Like 4

This site has become really bad for my backlog of games now. First it was so many peoples love of JRPGs that got me to buy 5 Tales of games from the Big In Japan Sale. Then I joined the Assassins Creed Project Platinum with my one :platinum: and it was recommended to me that I should get AC 2, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations and wouldn't you know it, all of those games were on sale that day from the website I get my games from. Then last week 2 HDN games were on sale on the PS Store so I figured I might as well get them to see what all the fuss was about however I found somewhere that had the HDN Collection so I got that instead. Will it ever end :facepalm: . I also had to stop reading the PSNP Community Top Chosen PS Vita Games just in case I became convinced I needed a Vita.

You do need a Vita :awesome:

I recently bought these four games for $80.98 total. I look forward to playing the Dragon Age series eventually.

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (PS3) - $21.40 New
Dragon Age II (PS3) - $18.98 New
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) - $19.90 New
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (PS3) - $20.70 New

I just bought these four games for $70.39 total :). Thank god for Black Friday sales :D!

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (PS3) - $21.14 New
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) - $21.59 New
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PS3) - $19.26 New
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3) - $8.40 New