Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

Vanquish_PS3_US_M-logo.jpgNeed-for-Speed-Shift_ps3_ESRB.jpg

Also bought a new turntable adaptor for DJ Hero so I can play it again. There's still a fair few PS3 games I wanna get but it's a start at least. Was gonna re-buy MK9 (my favourite fighter) but I didn't have enough because all the cheaper listings just had to sell out as I finally get money -_-

Edited by Kurisu
  • Like 2

I have the Rorona. I don't know if I should buy this one or the other 2 separately. :S

Well right now at the moment, the trilogy is being sold for 30 dollars at Gamestop . So it is 10 dollars a game. Also in my area The three games are rare to find, so this was a good thing that I got it.

I Got This on the same day, I got LEGO MARVEL's Avengers(I Pre-ordered Both of them, Pre-ordered LEGO MARVEL's Avengers on Gamestop and Pre-ordered THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF COLD STEEL on Coolshop)

261239_front.jpg

Origins, picked it up on PlayStation Plus so I'll be starting this when I renew my membership. Inquisition really got me into the lore and the Dragon Age universe, so I'm looking forward to playing another game in the series.

Edited by Rayman391
  • Like 1