Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dynastywarriors/images/e/e5/OPPW2_EU_Cover.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/480?cb=20131227184943

Ea903L5.jpg

Now i have all 6 atelier games for ps3 and haven't got around to play any of em yet.

Does this brings you any good? :D Better get started with the first ^.^

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Kingdom-Hearts-HD-1.5-ReMIX-boxart.jpg  kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix-jaquette_019

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on GBA was the very first game of the series for me back in the days, then I played Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II on ps2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded on the Nintendo DS (meanwhile I also played the japanese version of final mix and final mix+ on ps2), Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on PSP (which is my favorite cause of Terra  <3 ) and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance on 3DS.

Now after a couple of years away from the series I've finally decided to play them all once again trying to get the platinum for all of them. It'll be a looong journey but I need to clear my backlog a little bit first. (75% of completition and 60 platinums minimum). See you soon Sora.

• Like 1

Great choice, Trinity Universe was a really fun game.

It was one of the 2 physical ps3 games I am interested in, that I didn't own yet. Although I think I paid too much (€20) for a game that's 5 years old by now, but it was the cheapest I've sen it for in months. The last one i want is Record of Agarest War Zero, which costs €40. (I know there's a EU version, but I already have Record of Agarest 2...)

Edited by voodoo_eyes