Spring 2020 Backlog Challenge

8 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Definitely absolutely count me in on this 1f602.png I'm stuck on a work thing for the rest of this week, but will add my list over the weekend. It would be great to see everyone from the current challenge jumping in on this one too.

tenor.gif

?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fanatixa1 said:

Sign me up! 

1. Uncharted 2: Among thieves - 26%

2. Uncharted 3: Drakes deception - 0%

3. Subnautica - 1%

4. Two point hospital - 0%

5. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice - 12%

40 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Thanks for hosting this event again. Would like to join once more.

Here's my tentative list:

Life is Strange 2

Salt and Sanctuary

Utawarerumono: Zan

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Swaps used: 0/2

Swapped games: None

All games are not on my trophy list yet (so five 0% games). They are all relatively short due to Monster Hunter World Iceborne. This game will get more new content over the next few months and will keep me busy a while longer (I'm close to 2k hours playtime since MHW's initial release in January 2018). Maybe I can go for a more challenging list in the summer backlog challenge, but not in spring.

33 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Jumping back in with my initial list. I might add some more in as I go, but this will be the core structure. After my experience with the almost-finished fall/winter backlog challenge, I really cannot wait for this :) thanks once again for co-ordinating this @MidnightDragon

1. Darksiders: Genesis
  2. Moons of Madness
  3. Persona 5: Royal
  4. Resident Evil 3 Remake
  5. Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  6. Yakuza 5: Remaster
  7. Yakuza 6
  8. Life is Strange
  9. Life is Strange 2
  10. Return of the Obra Dinn
  11. Forgotten Anne
  12. Danganronpa 1 2 Reloaded

Added

• Like 2

8 hours ago, willythom88 said:

I'm interested.  Didn't have the best luck last time due to personal stuff, but if I use this for quick and easy stuff instead of layering up long and hard stuff, should be easier.  So here we go!

1) Last Day of June - 0%
2) Citizens of Earth - 0%
3) Inside - 26%
4) One Upon Light - 15%
5) Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth - 0%

Added.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:48 AM, Mesopithecus said:

Here's my tentative list:

1. Trine: Enchanted Edition - 8%

2. Metro 2033 Redux - 0%

3. Darksiders Warmastered Edition - 0%

4. Heavy Rain - 0%

5. Tearaway Unfolded - 0%

Maybe I'll finally go back to finish Trine, lol.  Also tried a pick a few things that are outside of my normal comfort zone

Sorry I missed this. Added.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Flex_Da_Brent said:

Count me in!

I'm probably going to regret it but these will be the titles I'll be trying to complete for the challenge.

1) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (3%)

2) Bioshock 2 (0%)

3) LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (15%)

4) Mass effect (0%)

5) Steins Gate (1%)

Tried to put some variety into my selection this time around which will hopefully help to keep things as interesting as possible throughout the challenge. Already looking forward to it! 

Good luck everyone!

Added

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 2:56 AM, neospoon said:

First of all I must apologize for pretty much abandoning the Fall/Winter Challenge, and I hope it's ok for me to join this once again.

I've learned my lessons previous challenges to not just keep adding games, it works demotivating for me... So this time around I'm going to put 5 games

on my list and not change or add anything along the way. I'm also going to (try to) get rid of some of those 1% games that have been on my list for quite some time.

1 | Control - 11/47 - 15%

2 | Doom (2016) - 10/55 - 11%

3 | Medal of Honor: Frontline - 1/46 - 1%

4 | Republique - 1/30 - 1%

5 | White Night - 1/34 - 1%

On 2/18/2020 at 7:06 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

Here's my official sign-up post. I meant to do it over the weekend but I was busy with other stuff.

I'm going to be keeping it to the minimum because Two Point Hospital and REmake 3 will take up some of my time while also playing these games and I learned my lesson from last time about adding games to this challenge that are releasing close to or during the challenge (they might still be adding DLC even after the challenge ends). xD 

That and I don't really feel calling new games part of my backlog if I'm playing them right away.

All my games are at 0%.

• Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4) - I want to play some kind of RPG so I tossed a few of them into a randomizer and this is what I got. Not the best outcome but we'll see.
  • God of War II (PS3) - Continuing my journey to play all GOW games. I'm still only at halfway mark.
  • Spyro 2 - Ripto's Rage (PS4) - I had a lot of fun with the first Spyro remaster game. Time for no. 2.
  • Syberia 3 (PS4) - Let's see what Kate Walker has been up to since the first two games. I understand this entry is a bit different from the previous ones as a lot of time has passed between the making of them. While some guides state the game is good now, there's a possibility of trophies glitching.
  • Knack (PS4) - I want to get a PS+ game off of my HDD with a considerable file size that's not a 100+ hrs time sink. It was either this or Detroit: Become Human. Maybe RNG will be on my side with Knack.

PS: I'll upload the games to my profile this week.

Added, Apologies for the delay. It's been kind of a fucked up past couple days.

@neospoon Don't worry about it. I didn't get much done on mine, either. I probably only would ban someone if they constantly signed up, then dropped out, or they cheated trophies.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 6:47 PM, Kishnabe said:

Removed DQXI, keeping that for 500th Platinum. Too far away to even bother.

Added a few games from Winter Backlog. 

Since a number of games have been delayed, I added a new rule. If a preordered game gets delayed to outside the range of the challenge (say you had Cyberpunk 2077 for example), you can swap it out and it won't count against the two you get for the challenge. 

7 hours ago, vampicity said:

I am in for this challenge. Below are my games:

The Raven 

The Invisible Hours

Syberia 3

Murdered Soul Suspect (PS3)

Dear Esther - 30%

2 hours ago, Whyfire said:

I had a really fun time during fall/winter backlog challenge, so sign me up for this one too :)

Here's my initial list of 5 games:

1. God of War
  2. Uncharted: Lost Legacy
  3. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
  4. Mortal Kombat 11
  5. Horizon Zero Dawn

I might add or change some, but this games should keep me busy until TLOU2 comes out.

Added

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1