Favorite Wii game(s)

Wade_VC

As the title states, what is or was your favorite game(s) for the Wii?

As for me, my favorite games are these:

ExciteBots (highly underrated IMHO)

Endless Ocean

*It must be noted that I have not even played or turned on my Wii for almost 1 1/2 years now

House of the Dead: Overkill just for it's sheer audacity and kick-@ss soundtrack. :yay:

House of the Dead 2 & 3. I'm addicted to them.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl since it's what my friends like to play when they visit.

No More Heroes is pretty awesome in it's own right.

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles because I love anything light gun based. (Blame the Arcades!)

Metal Slug Anthology, once I see someone playing it I get an itch that only this game can scratch. :holy:

The basics...

Super Smash Bros Brawl

New Super Mario Bros

Mario Kart Wii (I guess)

Wii Sports

All mainly games I just play at friends houses, all I have for my Wii is Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. I only really use it for Netflix, take that workload off of the PS3's back.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't own a Wii, but if I did I would totally get these;

- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

- Metroid Trilogy

- Metroid: Other M

- Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

- Super Mario Galaxy

- Super Mario Galaxy 2

Mario Kart Wii

Kind of a love/hate for me. I used to love to play it, but the mp made me so angry that I had to let it go.

Friggin' MK! That is one game that could put me in to a rage in a moments notice. Besides, what kind of moron designs a controller in the same shape as a Frisbee, that is just asking for the damn thing to get thrown. :rolleyes:

Friggin' MK! That is one game that could put me in to a rage in a moments notice. Besides, what kind of moron designs a controller in the same shape as a Frisbee, that is just asking for the damn thing to get thrown. :rolleyes:

I thought I told you those wheels were better off being used as coasters or better yet, paint 'em gold, put chain through them and wear 'em like you were Flava Flave. :P

• 1 month later...