PlayStation Store’s Mega March Sale (EU)

Vergil

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2020/03/18/playstation-stores-mega-march-promotion-starts-today/

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Meh. Having PS Now means I have lots to play on PS4, so I’m only really interested in VITA and PSVR sales usually. Very little for me here then. 

The two Steamworld games (II and Heist) are discounted and the first part plays nicely on the Vita, so it may be something to consider ;) Then again, they are on sales quite frequently (but I'm playing the first one now and enjoying it, which is why I've taken notice of them). 

My god, this is getting ridiculous now. All I wanted since the big January sale is the Far Cry 5 season pass... Hasn't been on sale once, while the main game has been in every single sale lol, even the gold edition (season pass included) was on sale for less than the season pass. Come on Ubisoft, get your shit together.

35 minutes ago, Mathieumatic said:

My god, this is getting ridiculous now. All I wanted since the big January sale is the Far Cry 5 season pass... Hasn't been on sale once, while the main game has been in every single sale lol, even the gold edition (season pass included) was on sale for less than the season pass. Come on Ubisoft, get your shit together.

According to psprices the season pass has been on sale quite a few times, admittedly not much this year though.

https://en.psprices.com/region-be/game/2284465/far-cry-5-season-pass

• Like 1