100% Still Possible in 2023?

bigrake1

7 minutes ago, Craig_Partizan said:

Just giving this thread a friendly bump.  Does anyone have any news or responses from anyone about this since end of March?

Nope :(. I've looked through all the relevant Twitter feeds and the accounts are either dead as the Dodos or they're talking about everything and anything except this game. At this point, it's pretty clear to me that no-one involved with making this game, gives a rat's ass about it any more so have left it to die :(.

31 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

haha, i'm so sorry 

30 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope :(. I've looked through all the relevant Twitter feeds and the accounts are either dead as the Dodos or they're talking about everything and anything except this game. At this point, it's pretty clear to me that no-one involved with making this game, gives a rat's ass about it any more so have left it to die :(.

Thought this may be the case, yet they have the audacity to still include it with the ps plus extra and premium

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just saw someone got the "I like what I'm seeing" trophy today and ran to check for myself... but no luck, online functions for the ship editor are still down I'm afraid (at least in Europe).

You can check if they're still down as well in your respective regions, maybe it was just a hacker.

2 hours ago, claud_inc said:

I just saw someone got the "I like what I'm seeing" trophy today and ran to check for myself... but no luck, online functions for the ship editor are still down I'm afraid (at least in Europe).

You can check if they're still down as well in your respective regions, maybe it was just a hacker.

Yep, guaranteed hacker so report them. There is no legit way to earn the 2 unobtainable trophies. EDIT: Hold off on that report, it looks like the servers might actually be working again

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Weird, I'm trying now but it keeps saying: "Unable to connect.". ☹

Edit: I got it working perfectly on a alt account but on my main account it never works, even after deleting my save file. It almost looks like the region of your account affects your possibility to connect to the server. ☹

I have joined the Housemarque Discord server and asked if they have an idea what's going wrong.

Edited by Terminator_T2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Moose Knuckler said:

I just downloaded the game and went to ship editor and it says it's unable to connect.

We have some servers and one of them work now. However, your server not available now. Just enter the game every day (or every week if you lazy) and some time you see ships.

20 minutes ago, veinte-justo said:

I'm about to start the game. So what are the trophies that are causing trouble?
Thats the first thing I want to get now that they might be working.

In first, you need check this 2 trophies: "Look, I made this!", "I like what I'm seeing".

Also online trophy "Then what?". If you can invite your friend to play, you need to do 50th rank.

• Like 3

I was able to connect the servers on my main account which is from the North America region. I also tried to access the servers with both, an Asian region account and an European one but the game was unable to retrieve the servers data both times.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

I tried connecting but couldn't (on PS5 - in Europe). I closed the game and reopened it after about 20-30 minutes and the ships loaded up and I got the trophies successfully.

Just try in 30 minute intervals until you connect.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, harsly said:

I tried connecting but couldn't (on PS5 - in Europe). I closed the game and reopened it after about 20-30 minutes and the ships loaded up and I got the trophies successfully.

Just try in 30 minute intervals until you connect.

For me it also started working on my main account now.? I think something has changed with the servers between the time that you first tried and the second time you tried.?

Hopefully the problem is fixed for everyone now. ?

• Like 1