Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

DARK SOULS II

genuine contender for best game of all time.

out fucking standing.

Didnt think they could beat Dark Souls with a sequal, but it surpasses in every way.

This game is why the PS3 exists. If you have a PS3 and don't get Dark Souls II, you are missing the point!

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - 7/10. Pro: #1 Great personalization, #2 Story. Cons: #1 Days with time limitations, #2 Few main quests, #3 Hope.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 - 9/10. Pro: #1 Epic story, #2 Epic soundtrack, #3 Epic environment gothic/medieval, #4 Lot of action, #5 Dracula (Gabriel Belmont). Cons: #1 Modern environment... #2 Short game

Playstation Home - 6/10. Meh... i'm playing home from long time it's funny to play it sometimes, there also a great personalization and i like that you can have your personal space and buy things but i don't spend much time on it. There r tons of better games out there.

South park the stick of truth - 10/10, this game is fantastic.

I used to like South park when it was first on but I drifted away, this game makes me want to go back and watch the series again. Also the game play is equally as good, which is a bonus.

I would highly recommend this game to current or previous fans, also any immature people like me who still find swearing and toilet humour funny  :awesome:

• 4 weeks later...

GTA IV: 9.5/10        

Great gameplay, storyline, but has those frustrating moments when you failed a missions with second to completing it...ARGGGG Oh MP                  is great too

JetPack Joyride: 9/10     

Loved it on my Iphone, glad they have it free for PS3 with trophies. The only issue is, it gets very repetitive after a few runs... Now I just want all the trophies (Wish me luck)