Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Angels of Death - 7 / 10.

I was really surprised by how much I liked this. It's not short like a lot of rpg maker games, either and I found myself really invested in the story and characters.

Crash Bandicoot - 6 / 10

I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm not the best at platformers, so I'm slowly progressing. I never got to play them when I was a kid, so I'm glad to be able to experience them.

Currently, I'm not playing anything but recently, I played Kingdoms Of Amalur, game from most recent PSPlus drop. And Holy Wars The Punishment Due, this game was sooo good, gameplay was really smooth and straightforward, story was quite good and other mechanics like fighting, skills and exploration was pretty convenient. 8/10

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Retro highway- 7/10

A enjoyable indie game, great value for its price imo.

Namco museum archives 1 and 2- 8/10

A collection of old nes games from namco, can't go wrong with this. Lacks a plat though.

Elder scrolls online- 10/10

I'm not planning on platting this, because to do so would require me to make this my part time job. But as a fan of elder scrolls I love seeing all the lore, the gameplay is great and there's plenty of things to collect. I could go on this game is fantastic.

• 3 months later...