STAY HOME and #PLATINUMWITHME

Update to my list & Changing out #DANCESINGWITHME for something else. All games below SHOULD fit with the ultra challenge

#COOKWITHME: Dead Hungry (Game about cooking for zombies)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Persona 5: Dancing Star Night (Game about dancing)
#CRAFTWITHME: The Surge 2 (Gotta Craft 'em All Trophy)
#HANGOUTWITHME: N/A
#READWITHME: Root Letter (Finding the Truth! Trophy) They're called routes in the game but are still achieving all endings
#LEARNWITHME: Far Cry 4 (Fully Loaded Trophy)
#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Dressed to the Nines Trophy)
#SOLVEWITHME: N/A
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Erica (FMV Game)
#BONDWITHME: N/A
#WORKOUTWITHME: Arizona Sunshine (VR Game)
#FIGHTWITHME: Yakuza Kiwami (Combat is Fighting)
#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Open World Game)
#GAMEWITHME: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Currently 4.08% on PSNProfiles)

@Rune_CrysI have a question, would Waking Violet count towards #SOLVEWITHME's ultra Challenge? If it does then I'd like to add that for that category. 

On 2020-04-17 at 9:36 PM, dadoudelidou said:

#cook : Overcooked 2  (ultra) 

#dance : none

#Craft :  Deponia 2 (ultra) 

#hangout : Bortherlands 3 (ultra) 

#read : none

#getready: Assasins Creed Syndicate

#Solve : Lego Marvel Super Héros 2 

#Stayhome : Assassins Creed Freedom Cry ( 5 points) 

#Bond : God of War (ultra) 

#workout : FarCry New Dawn 

#Fight : Days Gone 

#Travel : Watchdog 2 (ultra) 

#Game : Spyro 3 

First 2 games Done. 

Overcooked 2 and AC Freedom Cry ?

Edited by dadoudelidou
Spelling
  • Like 2

Thanks to the helpful insight from @AuroraHistoire here is my updated list....Dropped The Witcher 3 for now since that'll be over 100 hours and I want to finish this before 2022. Beyond: Two Souls should work for that trophy since you have to do a playthrough with a second controller. If Co-op wasn't what you meant there, let me know and I'll switch Witcher 3 back. Let me know if there are any other miss steps in my goals. Thanks again for the help!

#COOKWITHME: Ultra Challenge: The Long Dark

#DANCESINGWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Beat Saber

#CRAFTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect Andromeda

#HANGOUTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Beyond: Two Souls

#READWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Steins; Gate

#LEARNWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect 2

#GETREADYWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Final Fantasy VII Remake

#SOLVEWITHME:Ultra Challenge: Energy Balance

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Ultra Challenge: Everybody's Golf

#BONDWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Detroit: Become Human

#WORKOUTWITHME: Ultra Challenge: DriveClub VR

#FIGHTWITHME:Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect 3

#TRAVELWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Mass Effect

#GAMEWITHME: Ultra Challenge: Ash of God: Redemption

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Yes. I started playing it last night and it is exactly the game I want to play at the moment :)

Yeah, just started Chapter 2 and have it on pause. This game is so insanely faithful to the original and yet has so many new mechanics that it feels like a decently good upgrade. :D

4 hours ago, Briste said:

Dropped The Witcher 3 for now since that'll be over 100 hours and I want to finish this before 2022. Beyond: Two Souls should work for that trophy since you have to do a playthrough with a second controller. If Co-op wasn't what you meant there, let me know and I'll switch Witcher 3 back.

At this point, I really don't care. While co-op and multiplayer are different things, I don't want you to get frustrated over a game, so if a game has a co-op trophy that's fine since technically you should be playing the co-op with a friend but that's pretty much damn impossible thanks to lock-down and whatnot. ;)

• Like 2

On 23/04/2020 at 8:52 PM, MegaMLGMaster20 said:

#Getreadywithme: Ready Set Heroes

I noticed you already completed this game on April 6th, which means it doesn't count for this event I'm afraid. I've left it blank for now so you can replace it with another game if you like.

Also, all lists should now be updated until this point I think. But please let me know if anything has been missed.

@Rune_Crys I noticed there's still no link to the Tracking Spreadsheet in the OP. It doesn't affect me as I have the sheet in my drive, but it would be really helpful for everyone else if it was added to the OP for easy reference rather than them having to dig through the thread to find it. Means everyone can check their lists are correct and up to date at any time, as I've made a few mistakes so far that people have pointed out (sorry guys! :facepalm:), so there may be even more but no-one can find the sheet to look for them.

Also if you do add it, please also credit @gruffiiti for helping to maintain the sheet as well, not just me. Or remove my name, whatever, long as I don't get sole credit because I'm not doing all the work!

On 23/4/2020 at 8:37 PM, Adras_Nightmare said:

Hi!! I'd really love to sign up if it's still possible, unfortunately I only saw this post today! Here goes the list (I'll try to get the platinum badge, we'll see if it will become reality), every game SHOULD be eligible for the Ultra challenge if I did not make any mistake (not a native English-speaker so I may have missed something):

#COOKWITHME: The Sims 4 (PS4)

#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3) - there's also a trophy tied to the dancing minigame

#CRAFTWITHME: Control (PS4)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#READWITHME: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

#LEARNWITHME: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Late Shift (PS4)

#BONDWITHME: Brothers - a tale of two sons (PS3)

#WORKOUTWITHME: Batman Arkham VR (PSVR)

#FIGHTWITHME: Guacamelee! (PS3)

#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands (PS4)

#GAMEWITHME: Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

I hope I got everything right! I'll make any adjustment asap ;)

DING DONG - I KNEW I made some mistake, but I didn't think I made so many.

First: I just realized that for the Platinum badge I need PLATINUM trophies (duh!) and I put two games which do not have platinums in the list (Brothers and Batman Arkham VR)

Second: I thought The Sims 4 actually had some sort of cooking mini-game but it doesn't apparently, so it does not qualify for the Ultra challenge.

Would it be three swaps already if I wanted to change them, right?

Edited by Adras_Nightmare

7 minutes ago, Adras_Nightmare said:

First: I just realized that for the Platinum badge I need PLATINUM trophies (duh!) and I put two games which do not have platinums in the list (Brothers and Batman Arkham VR)

Second: I thought The Sims 4 actually had some sort of cooking mini-game but it doesn't apparently, so it does not qualify for the Ultra challenge.

Nope. You can swap without worry until May 1st. Just post the changes and tag me or @Kristycism and we will update when we get a chance. ?

1 hour ago, Adras_Nightmare said:

I made the mistake on Sims 4 as well. It has a trophy for mastering cooking but there is nothing actually involved :(

Luckily (or unluckily if you played the game) I have TV Superstars that has a lot of cooking minigames :( The problem that game is hard to platinum for 2 reasons. 1 I am by myself so all the co-op stuff I will have to do with 2 Move Controllers and second the Move Interactivity is quite bad making it hard to hit the score needed.

I have had this game since it came out (thanks to working for Sony) but it is such a mess of a game it is one of the few 1st Party Move games I didn't platinum.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Another game down, this time Air Conflicts: Vietnam platted. Pretty mediocre game with crappy graphics, but worth a shot if you can find boosting partners.

#COOKWITHME: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

#DANCESINGWITHME: LEGO The Movie

#CRAFTWITHME: Assassin's Creed: Revelations  :platinum:

#HANGOUTWITHME: Air Conflicts: Vietnam  :platinum:  

#READWITHME: XBlaze Code: Embryo

#LEARNWITHME: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

#GETREADYWITHME: Sleeping Dogs

#SOLVEWITHME: L.A. Noire

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Batman: The Telltale Series

#BONDWITHME: Red Dead Redemption

#WORKOUTWITHME: Five Night's At Freddy's: Help Wanted

#FIGHTWITHME: Mortal Kombat

#TRAVELWITHME: Minecraft

#GAMEWITHME: Crysis 3

Now there should be a way bigger break compared to previous completed games, as my next goal is to plat Red Dead Redemption. I've done both MP and Undead Nightmare so it's time to get to know the main course.

9 hours ago, Kristycism said:

@Rune_Crys I noticed there's still no link to the Tracking Spreadsheet in the OP. It doesn't affect me as I have the sheet in my drive, but it would be really helpful for everyone else if it was added to the OP for easy reference rather than them having to dig through the thread to find it. Means everyone can check their lists are correct and up to date at any time, as I've made a few mistakes so far that people have pointed out (sorry guys! :facepalm:), so there may be even more but no-one can find the sheet to look for them.

The link in the opening post, I checked it myself. Maybe I need to increase the size of the font to make it more visible, or move it to the top of the page? :(

EDIT: Sorry, I had two of the same statement. I removed the one without the link and moved the one with the link to where the last one was. Sorry again. ?

Edited by Rune_Crys
  • Like 1

Game 1 Complete  25/4  -  #STAYHOMEANDWATCH -  Tony Stewart's Sprint Car Racing  

Dev : Monster Games           

If you enjoy Sprint Racing this is a very enjoyable game. By the same Developers as the Nascar Heat Series it borrows heavily from the career structure employed throughout this series. The load times are excellent for a racing game and it runs smoothly with only occasional frame drops usually after the race has finished reverse animation. The online is smooth and no issues with matchmaking. The platinum can be obtained without the DLC tracks / cars and the base game comes with plenty of tracks and all 3 Sprint Car classes. The trophies are by natural progression with a grind required to complete 10 seasons. This can be achieved via simulation and should result in the 5 million $ trophy unlocking before completion. The remaining 200 races can be achieved via split screen with two controllers one running idle. Each race with load times and a 30 seconds hold between events is around 2 minutes. The option to skip practice and qualifying is available in split screen or online only making this the preferable method for farming race wins.

Overall a game for Sprint Car enthusiasts or lovers of track racers in general. I would hazard a guess at possible in 15-18hrs and a 2/10 difficulty.

Gameplay : 7/10 fun but the career system really needs more depth a fault Monster Games really need to address in the upcoming NASCAR Heat series

Enjoyment : 9/10 highly influenced by my love of this style of racing

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kristycism said:

I noticed you already completed this game on April 6th, which means it doesn't count for this event I'm afraid. I've left it blank for now so you can replace it with another game if you like.

Been there, done that! Sonic Forces is going to be on the #GetReadyWithMe.

Edited by MegaMLGMaster20

@Kristycism @gruffiiti Update to my list adding 2 new games & moving Borderlands to #HANGOUTWITHME. Again, everything below should qualify for the Ultra challenge! I have also platinumed Dead Hungry so that's 1 game down! (Clicking on the little platinum trophy icon will take you directly to the trophy list so you don't have to scan my profile for confirmation, just saving ya'll some time!)

#COOKWITHME: Dead Hungry (Game about cooking for zombies:platinum: (Also the second faster achiever for it, nice!)
#DANCESINGWITHME: Persona 5: Dancing Star Night (Game about dancing)
#CRAFTWITHME: The Surge 2 (Gotta Craft 'em All Trophy)
#HANGOUTWITHME: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Multiple trophies requiring at least 1 other person)
#READWITHME: Root Letter (Finding the Truth! Trophy) They're called routes in the game but are still achieving all endings
#LEARNWITHME: Far Cry 4 (Fully Loaded Trophy)
#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Dressed to the Nines Trophy)
#SOLVEWITHME: Waking Violet (Puzzle Game)
#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Erica (FMV Game)
#BONDWITHME: N/A
#WORKOUTWITHME: Arizona Sunshine (VR Game)
#FIGHTWITHME: Yakuza Kiwami (Combat is Fighting)
#TRAVELWITHME: Persona 5 Royal (You explore quite a bit of Tokyo during you free time)
#GAMEWITHME: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Currently 4.08% on PSNProfiles)

Edited by ObsiEez
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 11:12 AM, Upendo_Vitani said:

Cook - Kingdom hearts 3

Dance - Nier Automata

Craft - Far Cry 3 (PS4)

Hangout - Watch Dogs 2

Read - Danganronpa 2 (vita)

Learn - Persona 5 Royal

Get ready - Akiba's Trip (vita)

Solve - LA Noire (PS4)

Stay/watch - Lego Avengers (PS4)

Bond - God of War (2018)

Workout - Star Wars Jedi Fallen Or.

Fight - Diablo 3 (PS4)

Travel - Destroy All Humans 2

Game - Alice Madness Returns

I'm sorry I have to make some drastic changes to my list since I really don't want to play like half of the ones I chose. At least now I will post my justifications and if they fulfill the ultra challenge requirements.

Cooking - Kingdom Hearts 3 (Ultra Challenge - cooking mini game)

Dancing - Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Ultra Challenge - dancing mini game)

Crafting - Bioshock (PS4) (Ultra Challenge - inventing is the same as crafting in this case right?)

Hangout - Wreckfest (Ultra Challenge - precisely one online multiplayer trophy)

Read - Danganronpa 2 (Ultra Challenge - multiple endings for trophies)

Learn - Assassin's Creed Origins (Alternative {Do these still count as Ultra Challenges?} - set in historical time period)

Get Ready - Cartoon Network Punchtime Explosion XL (Ultra Challenge - trophies for alternate costumes)

Solve - LA Noire (Alternative {Ultra Challenge?} - playing as a detective solving mysteries)

Stay Home and Watch - Jurassic World Evolution - based off the Jurassic World movie(s)

Bond - Family Guy Back to the Multiverse (Ultra Challenge - playing as Brian and Stewie from Family Guy)

Workout - Persona 5 Royal - lots of action

Fight - Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls - have to kill lots of certain types of enemies for trophies (treasure goblins)

Travel - Lego Marvel's Avengers (Ultra Challenge - hub worlds are open world style; let me know if it doesn't count for whatever reason)

Game - Alice Madness Returns - I have to get this game done because it is so neat and I don't know why I stopped playing, but unfortunately not ultra rare

10 hours ago, Rune_Crys said:

The link in the opening post, I checked it myself. Maybe I need to increase the size of the font to make it more visible, or move it to the top of the page? :(

EDIT: Sorry, I had two of the same statement. I removed the one without the link and moved the one with the link to where the last one was. Sorry again. 1f613.png

Haha, it happens, don't worry about it :P

Also updated everyone until this point :)

15 hours ago, Adras_Nightmare said:

I put two games which do not have platinums in the list (Brothers and Batman Arkham VR)

I removed these two from your list so you don't need to worry about someone (and by that I mean me, because I'm forgetful) accidentally counting them as a swap, since they're now blank :) Though as gruffiti said, swaps are free until May 1st anyway :)

Also just noticed I made the same mistake with The Swapper xD So I removed that too, need to find a new game for #SOLVEWITHME :facepalm:

Does anyone know if Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is about solving a mystery? It seems like it is, but I've never played it. Either that or does Catherine have a lot of puzzles? I think it does but again, never played. I'm guessing it wouldn't count for the Ultra Challenge, but at least if it's a basic challenge I can make do!

5 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Does anyone know if Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is about solving a mystery? It seems like it is, but I've never played it. Either that or does Catherine have a lot of puzzles? I think it does but again, never played. I'm guessing it wouldn't count for the Ultra Challenge, but at least if it's a basic challenge I can make do!

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is less about solving a mystery & more just like walking around exploring a desolate area listening to the ghosts of people, you don't actually really solve anything.

Catherine on the other hand has a lot of puzzles & I think would classify as the ultra challenge since to my knowledge, the game is basically all puzzles when you're not listening to the story. I could be wrong though as I have also never played it. But if you do decide to do Catherine, good luck as I've heard it's quite a difficult plat!

• Like 1

Ahhh cool, thanks for the info! Appreciate it! ^_^

So Rapture is out then! Ah well.

I'll put Catherine there then, and I'll stick it as an Ultra Challenge unless anyone tells me differently (or if I feel like it doesn't qualify when I play) since you say it's all puzzles :) And thanks! I try to make sure I have at least one hard Plat in every event xD sometimes I regret it....

Edited by Kristycism
Messed up formatting
  • Like 1

I just finished A Plague Tale: Innocence and I really enjoyed it. But I will say, that the gameplay could be a bit boring to some people, since a lot of it is just hiding from guards and making sure to pass the areas without being seen. Unlike a lot of other stealth games you don't really have a weapon in this, so you really need to use your surroundings to your advantage. Like I said I enjoyed it, but I can definitely see some people being bored while playing this. The platinum is very straightforward, just finish the game, get all collectibles and fully upgrade your equipment. Also regarding the requirements for the ultra challenge, while you do play as the sister for probably 90% of the game and can only give the brother commands, there is one chapter where you do play as the brother.

List Update:

#COOKWITHME: Zanki Zero: Last Beginning (EU)

#DANCESINGWITHME: NieR: Automata

#CRAFTWITHME: The Last of Us Remastered

#HANGOUTWITHME: Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (EU)

#READWITHME:  Detroit: Become Human

#LEARNWITHME: Persona 5

#GETREADYWITHME: Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

#BONDWITHME: A Plague Tale: Innocence

#WORKOUTWITHME: Bayonetta (PS4)

#FIGHTWITHME: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

#TRAVELWITHME: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (EU)

#GAMEWITHME: Catherine: Full Body

I think I'll play Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot next.

Edited by Sefaerys
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, gruffiiti said:

Nope. You can swap without worry until May 1st. Just post the changes and tag me or @Kristycism and we will update when we get a chance. 1f60e.png

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

Haha, it happens, don't worry about it :P

Also updated everyone until this point :)

I removed these two from your list so you don't need to worry about someone (and by that I mean me, because I'm forgetful) accidentally counting them as a swap, since they're now blank :) Though as gruffiti said, swaps are free until May 1st anyway :)

Great news! Thank you guys, I completely missed the free swaps until May 1st :)

So here are my new additions to the list (and my first two platinums!):

#COOKWITHME: Overcooked 2 (PS4) - such an obvious entry for this category I didn't even consider it lol

#DANCESINGWITHME: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (PS3) - there's also a trophy tied to the dancing minigame

#CRAFTWITHME: Control (PS4)

#HANGOUTWITHME: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)

#READWITHME: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4)

#LEARNWITHME: Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)

#SOLVEWITHME: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter (PS4)

#STAYHOMEANDWATCH: Late Shift (PS4)

#BONDWITHME: The Sims 4 (PS4) - should be in the correct category this time

#WORKOUTWITHME: Surgeon Simulator - Experience Reality (PSVR)

#FIGHTWITHME: Guacamelee! (PS3)

#TRAVELWITHME: Borderlands (PS4)

#GAMEWITHME: Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

18 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I made the mistake on Sims 4 as well. It has a trophy for mastering cooking but there is nothing actually involved :(

I was misled by the same trophy, fortunately The Sims 4 is still suitable for the #BONDWITHME category ;)

Also, for the cooking category Overcooked 2 is on Ps Now's catalog (at least in EU, I don't know if the catalog is different between regions), so you can consider doing it on the free trial period if you still have no game for that list.

Edited by Adras_Nightmare

On 2020-04-24 at 7:30 PM, dadoudelidou said:

First 2 games Done. 

Overcooked 2 and AC Freedom Cry ?

Third game completed !! 

Just finished #workout FarCry New Dawn 

Btw, i've checked the spreadsheet and it looks pretty nice, good job guys ?

So next games, lets continue to work on Lego Marvel SH2 and AC Syndicate, if it goes well somewhere within à week or so they should be over it. 

Since I didn't have a complete list, I figure I post the last three I needed to complete it. So here it is!

#COOKWITHME: Persona 5: NA Version(Not sure if the regualr version of P5 counts but if it does, I'll do that)

#LEARNWITHME: Control(Has a skill tree and has trophies for spending ability points)

#GETREADYWITHME: Final Fantasy VII Remake(you have to get all 9 bridal outfits)

So that should complete my list, if anything is wrong i'll change it. Really cool seeing the amount of progress people have done so far!

• Like 1