Absolute Fastest Platinum Trophy????

SuchRemorse

I know as time goes on things will change and the times will get shorter and shorter until finally we have platinum trophies that you can get within seconds! I mean if I think back 10 years ago. In the ps3 Era. Some games back then with a 7 or 8 hour platinum were considered "Fast" games. Now you can get some platinum trophies within minutes. We can all thank My name is Mayo for this trend. Where the game requirements are shorter and shorter for platinum trophies. Ok so my question is this. As of now, May 2020! What is the fastest platinum you can earn Legitimately without glitches or not including data transfers or "stacks" I'm trying to find what game is the fastest. My pick would be zeroptian-invasion I don't think there is anything faster than that. You can actually earn the platinum in under 5 mins. 5 MINS!!!!!! Does anyone know any game that's faster? I would think that anyone that has played this game would have it as their quickest platinum. I would guess that it's probably something that Ratalaika has put out. Or something they will put out in the near future. Everyone!!! Get ready for 30 second platinum trophies coming soon! lol 

Edited by SuchRemorse
Spelling error

7 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

I think there should be a rule about people that don't like specific fourms. They read the headline, but click on them anyway just to complain. 

I'm not against specific forums nor am I against people who make topics on easy games.

These discussions get repeated over and over and over again. There are at least one or two topics in Off Topic that cover Ratalaika Games, and the latest posts were posted fairly recently. People here seem to have short memory and make the same topic a few months later after somebody else made it. Nobody wants to go past the first page on any particular forum which is why the same discussions get reposted.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

And you post at least twice in every one of them, you're hands aren't clean here either.

I'd agree that some oversight would be helpful here, maybe even a master thread for all your speedy trophy needs, but constantly being 'that guy' isn't helpful.

Or how about pinning a thread, that's something that hasn't been done here in forever.

Also I feel threads like this are specifically made to bait or attract people, in a manner that suggests it's not just people looking for fast platinum trophies.

Edited by Spaz

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Also I feel threads like this are specifically made to bait or attract people, in a manner that suggests it's just not people looking for fast platinum trophies.

Bait or attracting people? For what? All I want to know is the fastest platinum you can earn without cheating. That's all. 

4 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Bait or attracting people? For what? All I want to know is the fastest platinum you can earn without cheating. That's all. 

This thread was made 11 hours ago:

You didn't post on that thread obviously. Look around a bit first before you make a thread on the same kind of topic. I mean cmon...

If you want a fast platinum, Slyde is certainly up there. I don't know if it's still available on the store or not.

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

This thread was made 11 hours ago:

You didn't post on that thread obviously. Look around a bit first before you make a thread on the same kind of topic. I mean cmon...

If you want a fast platinum, Slyde is certainly up there. I don't know if it's still available on the store or not.

Ummmm That's not even that same thing. That Thread says easiest plats of 2020. This thread is Fastest plats of all time. Easy and fast are not the same thing. And 2020 is not the same thing as ALL TIME. They are both VERY different. I don't understand why this bothers you so much though. If you don't like it then don't participate.  Maybe if you would read into them past seeing "platinum" and "2020" you would see that are totally different. Oh... and I can't play Slyde. It's only and EU game and I have a NA account. Yeah I know there ways around that. But I'm not making Multiple accounts. 

Edited by SuchRemorse
  • Like 3

to stop the arguing and get back on topic

the few fast games i played that can be completed anywhere form a hour to a day are

slyde (14 seconds)
mayo
monopoly family fun pack 

monopoly deal 
anywhere vr
Paraiso Island 
blindfold
color slayer
prey typhoon hunter
minefield
party trivia
blood wave
wheel of fortune
horse racing
eat them (fun game btw)
super kids racing
monster jam crush it
little adventure on the prairie
1000 top rated
life is strange (very good storyline)
gone home

might have a couple more but im not going to go through all 500 games lol. 

some of these arent plats. some are fun, some suck. i enjoy playing these fast games when i just need time to kill for a day before i jump into another game. i dont care what anyone thinks about them as long as i have fun playing them. i like to experience as many games as possible. everyone has their own reasons for gaming, we all do it for different reasons. if my list helps people get fast plats or 100% so be it. if sony went out of business tomorrow none of this would matter anymore.

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Ummmm That's not even that same thing. That Thread says easiest plats of 2020. This thread is Fastest plats of all time. Easy and fast are not the same thing.

With the amount of easy games that have come out since 2016, the platinums are so easy you can do them in 10 - 30 minutes. So basically, they are very fast.

If you go back one generation, a commonly discussed game that was both easy and fast was Hannah Montana: The Movie. Compared to today's easy games, you actually had to do a lot of stuff before you earned that platinum. We went from 5 - 10 hour games that people were happy they were so quick and easy, to literally 10 - 30 minute dung piles.

I really don't know what else to tell you. Slyde is still one of the fastest out there, and I'm not counting games that you can autopop the platinum. Otherwise I would list Sound Shapes (which is no longer possible due to server shutdown) and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, the catch is you need to earn the platinum at least once before you can autopop, so you still needed to play them legit.

The Jak & Daxter games have a debug menu where you can pop the platinum trophies in mere minutes, since somebody discovered an exploit a couple years back. Perfectly allowed on PSNProfiles.

You said it yourself:

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

Ok so my question is this. As of now, May 2020! What is the fastest platinum you can earn Legitimately without glitches or not including data transfers or "stacks" I'm trying to find what game is the fastest. My pick would be zeroptian-invasion I don't think there is anything faster than that. You can actually earn the platinum in under 5 mins. 5 MINS!!!!!! Does anyone know any game that's faster? I would think that anyone that has played this game would have it as their quickest platinum. I would guess that it's probably something that Ratalaika has put out. Or something they will put out in the near future. Everyone!!! Get ready for 30 second platinum trophies coming soon! lol 

How in the fuck is this different from the thread I listed? You said, As of now, May 2020. That video is a great source for people looking for easy platinum trophies.

Your opening post pretty much explains why I jumped on you. Your attitude pretty much reflects the mentality that trophies have lost a lot of value because you can indeed earn platinums in mere minutes.

It's just pathetic.

9 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Pretty much what I was getting at. Plenty of threads on these topics.

Edited by Spaz

15 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

to stop the arguing and get back on topic

Thank you!!!! :) 

16 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

some of these arent plats. some are fun, some suck. i enjoy playing these fast games when i just need time to kill for a day before i jump into another game. i dont care what anyone thinks about them as long as i have fun playing them. i like to experience as many games as possible. everyone has their own reasons for gaming, we all do it for different reasons. if my list helps people get fast plats or 100% so be it. if sony went out of business tomorrow none of this would matter anymore.

Yes! I totally agree! Some times I just want to play something fast. I don't have time to sit around for 70 hours playing one game. I mean I'll play them but sometimes it's nice just to finish something within an hour or less. 

• Like 1

Ok, so OP asked for the possible FASTEST plat UNDER 5 mins, since that was the fastest he was aware of.

So there is no point to list the titles which takes 1h-24h, right? Since that is not OP's question.

Answers already given - it is "SLYDE". Over. Which is delisted btw :D.

Also games with cross-save function ("Sound Shapes", "Sly Cooper: Thieves in time", "MotorStorm RC", partially "Deformers") can give you the fastest time, BUT first you need to finish one version which takes way much longer than 5 mins. ("Sound Shapes" and "Deformers" not longer possible)

Debug mode like in some JAK's can give you also plat in under 5 mins.

One more with super fast debug is Korean version of "Corpse Party: Blood Drive" - popping trophies takes longer than actual triggering them - around 55 secs.

Nothing else to add I guess.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Goddamn, Spaz, take a vacation or something. You're a good contributor, but the amount of salt you've been spreading lately is getting older than these fast trophy threads

This my good man has just earned you some reputation points lol 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

My dude, some of them are from 2014-2015, others ask for different things, and even the fitting ones from last year might not be entirely up to date anymore when considering how fast many of these low effort games with a sub 1 hour platinum are to make. It is not like there are any interesting discussions going on at the moment anyway, and if anyone has to work himself through 6 years of past topics first before ever opening a new topic, then you might as well declare the forum dead because almost any topic has technically been discussed here before.

I can not disagree ;). Yep.

Also OP wrote:

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

What is the fastest platinum you can earn Legitimately without glitches or not including data transfers or "stacks"

So IMHO the answer is only one - "SLYDE". The answer has been given!

:D.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Goddamn, Spaz, take a vacation or something. You're a good contributor, but the amount of salt you've been spreading lately is getting older than these fast trophy threads.

I'm salty because there was a thread made 11 - 12 hours ago on the same kinds of games. Plus the point the OP was trying to make is really no different than the same thread I was referring to. The video already lists a bunch of games that are easy to finish for anyone wanting fast platinums.

5 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

On topic, Sound Shapes isn't really viable as an auto-pop anymore since the server was taken down. I've never actually checked, but supposedly Slyde was removed from most store fronts.

I knew about Sound Shapes. Wasn't aware about Slyde being removed from most stores.

At least you're being honest and mature about this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I think there SHOULD be a rule limiting how many times somebody can make a thread on 'Easy Platinum Games' 

You DOOOOO realize that if a thread is over a few years old and nobody had contributed to it for awhile it becomes irrelevant right? Because nothing is current. So should we just let it hang in limbo and not allow anyone to make a similar topic? I think this quarantine is getting to you. Why don't you take a walk and get some air something. 

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I'm salty because there was a thread made 11 - 12 hours ago on the same kinds of games. Plus the point the OP was trying to make is really no different than the same thread I was referring to. The video already lists a bunch of games that are easy to finish for anyone wanting fast platinums.

OK... Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Why are you here? Just to complain? The oh mighty Spaz has spoken. Whatever you say great master. We must all bow down and follow your Rule and law. Spaz.. You ARE a spaz!!!!! lol

I knew about Sound Shapes. Wasn't aware about Slyde being removed from most stores.

It's been removed for awhile now. 

At least you're being honest and mature about this.

Unlike you! lol :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SuchRemorse said:

You DOOOOO realize that if a thread is over a few years old and nobody had contributed to it for awhile it becomes irrelevant right? Because nothing is current. So should we just let it hang in limbo and not allow anyone to make a similar topic? I think this quarantine is getting to you. Why don't you take a walk and get some air something. 

I'm perfectly aware of that. I'm just mind boggled at how one can make a thread when there is already a thread covering fast platinum trophies. In 2020, so that video is entirely relevant to what guys like you are looking for.

It's not like I took a thread dating back to 2014 - 2015 on the same topic and told everyone to post on that one instead of making their own thread.

Making a different region account isn't as much hassle as people think it is. The biggest hurdle is finding a good website to buy currency for those other stores, I will have to look into the Sound Shapes forums on PST.org to find that link I used to purchase my funds.

The option for Slyde is still there. The Korean version of Corpse Party: Blood Drive is a hassle to get, a couple people I asked had to get that imported, which is now that much more of a hassle thanks to the quarantine.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

Making a different region account isn't as much hassle as people think it is. The biggest hurdle is finding a good website to buy currency for those other stores,

I'd rather not do that. Thanks. It's not that Important to me. I usually buy physical games anyway. Play Asia is a good place to get imports. They don't have everything but they do have some really good stuff not in North America. 

33 minutes ago, Smashero said:

One more with super fast debug is Korean version of "Corpse Party: Blood Drive" - popping trophies takes longer than actual triggering them - around 55 secs.

I would argue that this is technically the fastest platinum. All you do is click "unlock" in less than ten seconds and then everything unlocks, the 55 seconds are just the Vita being slow.