Absolute Fastest Platinum Trophy????

SuchRemorse

5 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I would argue that this is technically the fastest platinum. All you do is click "unlock" in less than ten seconds and then everything unlocks, the 55 seconds are just the Vita being slow.

On one hand - yeah. But as mentioned earlier - OP asked for "legit" way, so to "play" normally, without any glitches, cheats, debugs, so this one do not qualify IMHO.

And yep, technically it is faster than "Slyde".

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Slyde - A platinum in less than 30 seconds, actually looking at fastest achievers it was done in 1 second, fuck me.

The platinum is at 98.27% so some people still couldn't manage this fiendish brain teaser

Luckily though If people are struggling there's a trophy guide! Someone thought that a guide should be written for a game that takes less time to complete than it does to wipe my arse.

Well that's livened me up this morning, back to payroll.

28 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

Slyde - A platinum in less than 30 seconds, actually looking at fastest achievers it was done in 1 second, fuck me.

Yeah, completing one puzzle takes like 15-20 seconds and then you have to immediately quit it after finishing, so the trophies will start to pop at once and the final

plat time is "1 sec".

I didn't know that, so my time is 8 secs :(

Edited by Smashero

55 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I would argue that this is technically the fastest platinum. All you do is click "unlock" in less than ten seconds and then everything unlocks, the 55 seconds are just the Vita being slow.

Yeah but I'm not looking for glitchy games or auto popping. I'm talking about legit games that are fast. That you actually have to play. 

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

The korean version isnt on PSNP when you search for the game. the US and EU versions the fastest achievers are 8+ hours. is there something different to KOR version?

16 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I gotta agree with the people though. EVERY thread I see you commenting on within the past year or so you are complaining. Give it a rest. If you don't like it, don't click on it. Anything from complaining about easy games, to complaining about threads for the easiest games, to complaining that DriveClub is a 10/10... complain, complain, complain. Just stop.

I speak what's on my mind even if it offends people. Driveclub is far from a 10 out of 10 in difficulty, some of those events were rather tough.

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

This thread was made 11 hours ago:

You didn't post on that thread obviously. Look around a bit first before you make a thread on the same kind of topic. I mean cmon...

If you want a fast platinum, Slyde is certainly up there. I don't know if it's still available on the store or not.

The thread you're referring to in the summary itself already told you why it's not the same thing as this thread.

"I made a video regarding ... easiest platinums that came out in 2020."

Same "kind of" topic isn't synonymous with same topic.

• Like 3

@Spaz Reminds me of Dwight Schrute from The Office, true entertainment.

@SuchRemorse I think everything's been covered here in terms of "the fastest platinum" so may i ask why this means anything to you? 

I decided to enter my first and only competition that revolved around "most plats" so i went ahead and jumped on the RataShit train. Popped over 300 plats in a few months, destroyed everyone in the comp, won all the prizes (a few hundred dollars in PSN cards) and when it ended.. I said to myself "That was horrendous.."

So even with the incentives above, it was still the biggest waste of time and money playing that trash, hence my curiosity as to why people even bother with this nonsense.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

it was still the biggest waste of time and money playing that trash, hence my curiosity as to why people even bother with this nonsense.

Until recently, you could essentially earn money through Sony Rewards for all these trophies.

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

Slyde isn't delisted. Here it is on the UK store: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP4738-CUSA10814_00-0000000000000000

It's delisted on every other store front, though.

But there we have it, quickest platinum ever is still available, just gotta have a couple regional accounts.

1 hour ago, Jelly Soup said:

It's delisted on every other store front, though.

I'm not even certain it was ever listed on any other PSN store. I'm pretty certain it wasn't listed in any NA store, but I'm not sure if any EU store got it at some point.

Edited by Stevieboy

8 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

This all comes off as a cry for attention.

This is how he raises his "reputation" points. Sadly it seems The higher the number the bigger the douchebag! I don't know what it is about this. Anytime I had anything negative said to me on this site or if anyone tries causing trouble it's from someone with over 2000 reputation points. Now I'm not saying EVERYONE with a high score is like that. But it does seem to be a trend. Under 1000 are very friendly and like to comment and engage in conversation. I don't know what it is about that score that makes people crazy though lol

Edited by SuchRemorse
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, Smashero said:

Ok, so OP asked for the possible FASTEST plat UNDER 5 mins, since that was the fastest he was aware of.

So there is no point to list the titles which takes 1h-24h, right? Since that is not OP's question.

Answers already given - it is "SLYDE". Over. Which is delisted btw :D.

Also games with cross-save function ("Sound Shapes", "Sly Cooper: Thieves in time", "MotorStorm RC", partially "Deformers") can give you the fastest time, BUT first you need to finish one version which takes way much longer than 5 mins. ("Sound Shapes" and "Deformers" not longer possible)

Debug mode like in some JAK's can give you also plat in under 5 mins.

One more with super fast debug is Korean version of "Corpse Party: Blood Drive" - popping trophies takes longer than actual triggering them - around 55 secs.

Nothing else to add I guess.

well technically if you want to be a jerk about it when i was trying to stop the arguing and actually list games (something you didnt do at all, all you did was add to the arguing) what might take me 1hr to 24 hours, someone else might do within minutes. i dont sit there and analyze the speed of all my games compared to everyone else, and some games i start, go to sleep right after and then finish when i wake up. im not going analyze 500 games i played to be that specific. i knew slyde took seconds because it says its the fastest completed game on the right side of my list. the other games i listed i had to scroll through my profile. 

you guys are so mad at the topic of this that your finding things to nitpick and argue about at this point

21 hours ago, Spaz said:

I'm salty because there was a thread made 11 - 12 hours ago on the same kinds of games. Plus the point the OP was trying to make is really no different than the same thread I was referring to. The video already lists a bunch of games that are easy to finish for anyone wanting fast platinums.

I knew about Sound Shapes. Wasn't aware about Slyde being removed from most stores.

At least you're being honest and mature about this.

you ever think all of us dont read every single thread every single day of our lives like you do? 

4 hours ago, CountOfTuscany1 said:

Some fast ones that come to mind: Fortnite, Friday the 13th, Monster Hunter World, Elder Scrolls Online, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Dynasty/Samurai Warriors game

dont forget far cry 2 and red faction guerilla lol

• Like 2