Absolute Fastest Platinum Trophy????

SuchRemorse

6 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

It's delisted on every other store front, though.

But there we have it, quickest platinum ever is still available, just gotta have a couple regional accounts.

That's just not true. Slyde was never released in NA, but you can buy it from every EU store.

15 hours ago, Nitro said:

I gotta agree with the people though. EVERY thread I see you commenting on within the past year or so you are complaining. Give it a rest. If you don't like it, don't click on it. Anything from complaining about easy games, to complaining about threads for the easiest games, to complaining that DriveClub is a 10/10... complain, complain, complain. Just stop.

But on topic, 1000 top rated would have been my pick since OP is in the US - but since that is delisted, I would go for "Super Weekend Mode" as you can finish that within 3 and a half minutes.

Not EVERY thread.

My issue is these topics are just repeated over and over again. If you look back at the last two years, discussions on Fast Platinum Trophies and Ratalaika Games have been among the most popular topics. I think by now most people are pretty aware on what games are fast.

Slyde has already been mentioned numerous times, but the TC won't get the game. Super Weekend Mode is another fast one, and if you do a bit of research there's literally a ton of games that you can do in just 10 - 20 minutes. It's a trend that's been going on for far too long at this point.

15 hours ago, Nitro said:

It doesn't offend me, I just think you're annoying. And I know, that's what I mean - you complain even when it's not needed. It seems like you do it for attention honestly.

You said this to me a year or so ago. There's the Ignore option, which I think you're better off using because I'm not changing my opinion every time someone tells me I'm being annoying.

14 hours ago, DaivRules said:

The thread you're referring to in the summary itself already told you why it's not the same thing as this thread.

"I made a video regarding ... easiest platinums that came out in 2020."

Same "kind of" topic isn't synonymous with same topic.

I'm definitely aware they are not entirely the same thing. It's just a topic that should of been constructed a bit better.

9 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

No one is saying you shouldn't speak your mind.

It's being pointed out to you, however, that you've come full circle on this. You're not 'speaking your mind' anymore, you're just looking for reasons to complain and offer very little that's actually constructive. It's become very tiring.

I really don't like to assume bad faith, but looking back, I have to agree with Nitro above. This all comes off as a cry for attention.

I never said I use constructive criticism for all of my complaints. Ranting in the fashion that I do is very rarely any sort of constructive criticism.

Edited by Spaz

4 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

That's just not true. Slyde was never released in NA, but you can buy it from every EU store.

Yep, my bad!

Never do a search when half-asleep and high on Monster, that's my advice.

29 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

you ever think all of us dont read every single thread every single day of our lives like you do?

Exactly!!!! This guy thinks I'm going to sit there and search though thousands and thousands of forums!? Like I was Nathan Drake looking for the next treasure! :D  I come on here when I do I and look at the most recent Threads that pop up! I check the new games that have trophy lists and I check my stats. That's it! I'm not digging for posts out of some digital archive. It's not that serious. 

25 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

This is True! It never came to the states. The closest thing we had was to slyde was  "1000 top rated" And that was de listed as well. Probably for the misleading name title and a blatant cash grab. I still played it though! lol

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

And that was de listed as well. Probably for the misleading name title and a blatant cash grab.

Not sure if the story was changed later, but at the time, the devs said the game was delisted because the full name of "***** Top Rated" was an obvious attempt to make them the first search result when using * as a wild card.

33 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Not sure if the story was changed later, but at the time, the devs said the game was delisted because the full name of "***** Top Rated" was an obvious attempt to make them the first search result when using * as a wild card.

close, they said the description of it being the fastest platinum game had to be changed so they agreed. but it could be both maybe. im guessing they listed it as slyde in uk since alot of people already bought it in usa they would prob make more money in uk

53 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Exactly!!!! This guy thinks I'm going to sit there and search though thousands and thousands of forums!? Like I was Nathan Drake looking for the next treasure! :D  I come on here when I do I and look at the most recent Threads that pop up! I check the new games that have trophy lists and I check my stats. That's it! I'm not digging for posts out of some digital archive. It's not that serious. 

i just now bought like 12 ratalaika games and zeroptian all because that other guy bitched about it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i just now bought like 12 ratalaika games and zeroptian all because that other guy bitched about it. 

That's awesome!!! Then maybe you can make a forum about it and he can complain that it's 20th one that has the name Ratalaika in it. I actually like their games more than I thought I would. They are not too deep but they are fun! lol

20 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

close, they said the description of it being the fastest platinum game had to be changed so they agreed. but it could be both maybe. im guessing they listed it as slyde in uk since alot of people already bought it in usa they would prob make more money in uk

You know what's funny? I've never actually looked up gameplay of Slyde, so didn't fully realize until this post that Slyde wasn't just like Top Rated, it is Top Rated with a different title.

I'll see myself out:

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

it is Top Rated with a different title.

Wait.... They are the same game? I actually never knew that either. Hmmm are you sure though? Because as fast as 1000 top rated is. I don't think you can get the platinum in 30 seconds like Slyde. Maybe the trophies are different. I'm actually going to check for myself now too.... BYE lol 

• 2 years later...

I was just wondering what Is the FASTEST possible platinum trophy to get? I saw someone here that has the platinum trophy in "Halloween Forever" in 16 seconds.... I don't know if there is anything faster than that!? It got me thinking. What's the fastest game. I mean a legit game. Not talking about auto pops or anything like that. Not sure if that person did that but I think there is only a ps4 version of that game. 

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

Ok then, I'll guess 2....2 seconds.

Which game? Or are you just saying anything?

2 hours ago, Void said:

I just saw that you mentioned a game at 16 seconds.

Yeah Halloween Forever.... Someone got the platinum in 16 seconds. I don't see how that's possible. 

49 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Fastest plat time for any game (or in this case “game”) is 1 second as already mentioned. It’s Slyde.

1 second??? And that's a legit time? Or is that a cheat as well?

1 minute ago, zin-hunter27 said:

Fastest is 1 second with autopops. Saw someone earlier with Ghost of Tsushima's PS5 plat in 1 sec

Even with auto pops I don't see how someone can get a platinum in 1 second. Trophies pop 1 at a time and they take about 1 second each. So lets say a game has 10 trophies. I would think it needs AT LEAST 10 seconds to autopop. 

Aside from autopop.. I'm interested in the fastest LEGIT platinum. Maybe it's one of those Jumping games... Jumping cookie Jumping sushi.. etc...

1 minute ago, SuchRemorse said:

Even with auto pops I don't see how someone can get a platinum in 1 second. Trophies pop 1 at a time and they take about 1 second each. So lets say a game has 10 trophies. I would think it needs AT LEAST 10 seconds to autopop. 

I guess they all pop together, then you just see the notifications rapid fire one after the other, but internally they all have the same timestamp. Don't really know how it works though, but here's the profile I mentioned before: https://psnprofiles.com/Zorkit-

15 minutes ago, James Tiger said:

Jak 2 probably is what you looking for. 

If you wonder how it works

Slyde is far faster.

21 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Aside from autopop.. I'm interested in the fastest LEGIT platinum. Maybe it's one of those Jumping games... Jumping cookie Jumping sushi.. etc...

The PS5 pops all trophies at once when it comes to an autopop, even if it only shows one trophy in the notification.