The Epic Games Store Mystery Game is.... :O :O :O

Devil_Max

Hey Everyone!

OHHHHH MY GOD.....WHAT A EPIC SURPRISE! :o:o:o

I Inform Everyone the Mystery Game on Epic Games Store is GTA V for PC and you have a Week (to 21 May of 2020) to put them in your Library, this is One of the Best Games of Rockstar after the Big Great Game GTA: San Andreas! ;)

If you dont have the Game i Inform that you have to Create a Count First on Epic Store Games and Dont Forget to put the Two Phasses for Protection your Count (This is very Important to put your Game on Library) :D

Please Focus on This because this is a Briliant and Beautiful Fu***** Game! ;)

I Hope you Enjoin This and Have a Great Fun and Take Care Everyone! :)

Best Regards to Everyone! :)

gta-v-logo1.pngP.S: You can Create a Count and that Link! ;)  Link: https://www.epicgames.com/store

But Now its Impossible because the Trafic, you cannot Download, or Create a Count...but wait they are Working on Error's.... ;)

36 minutes ago, PostalDudeRus said:

Its 7 years old game, where hype comes from? Online in V is shithole nowdays (but fun with friends).

It was shithole from the beginning. Only reason I got the platinum is because my friends made the online bit more tolerable.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

He said it's the best in the series after SA, not that it came after chronologically. 

I haven't played V, but IV wasn't very good IMO. 

if you played 4 before five you'll gonna notice that GTA5 lacks a lot in comparison to 4 story mode wise just like how GTA4 lacked a lots in comparison to San Andreas.

I honestly don't see the harm in letting people know about free stuff. Grab it now so you can play it later if you like. I'm waiting for Epic to push the achievement updates leaked a week or three ago, then I might actually go through my Epic library. Outside of Dauntless, that is.

It just got announced earlier that they're giving away Civilization 6 until the 28th. This personally seems like a much better deal than GTA V was, as it's a newer game and perhaps more niche. Figured I'd post about it here instead of making a new thread - don't need a new one every week. If I had a PC that could run it, this would be a steal, but oh well.

Here's the tweet: