Run like the wind trophy

7 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

A Google search for GTA Boss Bounty brings up no results other than this one video. That’s a pretty big red flag for something that was apparently uncovered 3 years ago

the video is true, but unfortunately it refers to the ps4 version, it is so easy to understand, just look at the icons on the map when he puts it in full screen. on PS4 as well as on PS3 before bounties were removed, if you do, i dont Remember if 4 or 5 gang Attack against the same gang, it will result in a bounty on you by that gang leader

On 05.07.2021 at 3:31 PM, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Looks so fake it’s not even funny

On 05.07.2021 at 3:46 PM, BGriff1986 said:

A Google search for GTA Boss Bounty brings up no results other than this one video. That’s a pretty big red flag for something that was apparently uncovered 3 years ago

It isn’t fake:

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Gang_Attacks#Aftermath

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Bounties#PvE

But the video itself is from enhanced version of GTA V for PC/PS4/Xbox One.

2 hours ago, Se7en said:

It isn’t fake:

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Gang_Attacks#Aftermath

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Bounties#PvE

But the video itself is from enhanced version of GTA V for PC/PS4/Xbox One.

So, of absolutely no help for people trying to complete the PS3 version then. Guess that answers the “have the CRT considered this” question

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 8:31 AM, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Looks so fake it’s not even funny plus that’s a clickbait youtuber.

They wouldn't remove it because there's no way to control the amount of money on the bounty

Edited by ThePsychDr

On 02/06/2020 at 8:35 AM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Read the rules, trophies have to be earned legitimately. Hacking even if you go into a hacked lobby makes them illegally earned.

Plus you don't just admit you found someone to specifically unlock the trophy via hacking your also encouraging others to do it.

Snitch ??

On 17/06/2021 at 4:15 AM, DaivRules said:

They're slowly all getting flagged, but they're not a high priority. Eventually they all will be but there are a limited number of Cheater Removers and a lot of reports to review and approve.

So you don't care they the did it legit as they could and hackers popped the trophy for them. They still get flagged? That's pretty pathetic. No idea how they can help if a modder puts the bounty on their head. It's not like they are getting the Big Leagues trophy. This is something that should be overlooked by the CRT and that's where it should stay. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

So you don't care they the did it legit as they could and hackers popped the trophy for them. They still get flagged? That's pretty pathetic. No idea how they can help if a modder puts the bounty on their head. It's not like they are getting the Big Leagues trophy. This is something that should be overlooked by the CRT and that's where it should stay. 

There's no such thing as "legit as they could". They either did it legit, or they didn't. There is no way to legitimately get a bounty put on you in the PS3 version, so by a hacker doing it means it's not legit. Also, there is a way they can help it if a hacker did it, and that is by being killed before the 48 minutes are up, as that removes the bounty.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

There's no such thing as "legit as they could". They either did it legit, or they didn't. There is no way to legitimately get a bounty put on you in the PS3 version, so by a hacker doing it means it's not legit. Also, there is a way they can help it if a hacker did it, and that is by being killed before the 48 minutes are up, as that removes the bounty.

Once again load of shit lol so someone has to go out of their way to appease cheater teams of this site. Legit cannot help if the modder puts the bounty on their head. They are playing the game normally and bam, bounty on the head. Very unfair that they have to go above and beyond just so they don't get removed from leaderboards and such. Very bad form honestly

17 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I do get what your saying it's just very unfortunate people get removed because of something they don't mean to do or cannot control.

1 minute ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Once again load of shit lol so someone has to go out of their way to appease cheater teams of this site. Legit cannot help if the modder puts the bounty on their head. They are playing the game normally and bam, bounty on the head. Very unfair that they have to go above and beyond just so they don't get removed from leaderboards and such. Very bad form honestly

You are right, they cannot help if a modder puts a bounty on their head, but they have 48 minutes from when that happens to have their character killed to not pop the trophy. It's not completely out of their hands to avoid getting the trophy, as they have chosen to ride the bounty out for that 48 minutes.

It's not really "going above and beyond" as I would say it's harder to stay alive for that length of time in public lobbies, which is what I assume these players are playing in, as that's how they met a modder in the first place.

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

You are right, they cannot help if a modder puts a bounty on their head, but they have 48 minutes from when that happens to have their character killed to not pop the trophy. It's not completely out of their hands to avoid getting the trophy, as they have chosen to ride the bounty out for that 48 minutes.

It's not really "going above and beyond" as I would say it's harder to stay alive for that length of time in public lobbies, which is what I assume these players are playing in, as that's how they met a modder in the first place.

But getting flagged for it and removed from leaderboards shouldn't happen. The people that do cheat to get it will also pop other trophies for seperate games and get flagged for that. The ones who get the bounty trophy popped without knowing it's going to happen shouldn't be flagged. Or this trophy should be put on a whitelist of sorts as there is no reason why it shouldn't 

Just now, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

But getting flagged for it and removed from leaderboards shouldn't happen. The people that do cheat to get it will also pop other trophies for seperate games and get flagged for that. The ones who get the bounty trophy popped without knowing it's going to happen shouldn't be flagged. Or this trophy should be put on a whitelist of sorts as there is no reason why it shouldn't 

As I've already said in this thread, I agree that they shouldn't be flagged for it, and the trophy should be whitelisted, but that decision isn't mine to make. I'm not a CRT member, I'm only a forum mod.

My disagreement comes from saying that earning the trophy via a modder putting a bounty on your head is earning it legit. Yes, you still did the requirements, and you still "earned" the trophy via the correct method, but the opportunity to do so was given through illegitimate means.

16 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

As I've already said in this thread, I agree that they shouldn't be flagged for it, and the trophy should be whitelisted, but that decision isn't mine to make. I'm not a CRT member, I'm only a forum mod.

My disagreement comes from saying that earning the trophy via a modder putting a bounty on your head is earning it legit. Yes, you still did the requirements, and you still "earned" the trophy via the correct method, but the opportunity to do so was given through illegitimate means.

Well I hope it gets white listed sooner rather then later ☺️

5 minutes ago, zgz93 said:

Hey, I've read that, if you complete 5 gang attacks in a session, a gang leader will send you a message and put a random bounty on you...does it count for the trophy? If so, that can be the option to get it!

You obviously didn't read the thread. This was discussed a few posts back. The consensus is it doesn't work on the PS3 version.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021. 08. 22. at 3:48 AM, RedDevil757 said:

Have things changed since the last posts on here or is this still unobtainable legit? If I can't get it legit, I'll just forget about the game and leave it at whatever % it currently sits at.

It is still unobtainable legit, but as I can see the people who get it don't really get banned on this site.

6 hours ago, MagyarMaci said:

It is still unobtainable legit, but as I can see the people who get it don't really get banned on this site.

To me it's no different from using a debug mode to pop trophies. I mean that feature is there, its just disabled. People are just re enabling the feature via a hack.

• Like 1

So... recently I stumbled upon a post in a facebook group from someone who claims this trophy is actually still achievable. Aparently the method He used was to hijack NPC cars until one of those gave him the bounty. He claims that if you hijack the car and a red circle appears (as an enemy it seems) the NPC would put a bounty on your character. Is this really true? Because is like the second or third time I read about this method. Mind that I did have noticed that some of these NPC turned hostile (red circle) towards my character after a hijack a few times but I've never stuck around to find out if they did the bounty thing.

Here's the picture He claims is proof of that...

(insert big DOUBT MEME HERE)

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.

Edited by SeBEST2099

9 hours ago, SeBEST2099 said:

So... recently I stumbled upon a post in a facebook group from someone who claims this trophy is actually still achievable. Aparently the method He used was to hijack NPC cars until one of those gave him the bounty. He claims that if you hijack the car and a red circle appears (as an enemy it seems) the NPC would put a bounty on your character. Is this really true? Because is like the second or third time I read about this method. Mind that I did have noticed that some of these NPC turned hostile (red circle) towards my character after a hijack a few times but I've never stuck around to find out if they did the bounty thing.

Here's the picture He claims is proof of that...

(insert big DOUBT MEME HERE)

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.

Im pretty sure that only works on PS4 and not the PS3 version that all this hoopla is about. 

• 3 weeks later...

According to this post, Run like the wind trophy is unlocked by a lot of players even nowadays. But if you reach top 50 at fastest achievers after a speedrun, you’ll be flagged. Will you be flagged because you were a hacker or modder? No. You were just flagged because of protecting some real achievers? What the hell is this for? Is this a Guiness world record or something or something that you are being paid because of being a fastest achiever? No. Even many of those people got this times because of being a bit faster than other players. But they weren’t even speedrunners. If you speedrun this game you can easily get a time less than a week. You should get the bounty trophy if a modder puts on you a bounty but how do you know that players in between 2013-2017 got this trophy with a bounty less than 10k dollars? Modded bounties have existed since day 1 on ps3 version of GTA 5. Also you guys should flag everyone who got this trophy after 2017 with this logic. You guys are hypocrites. You can’t handle people’s talent. The funny thing is me being flagged because of reaching level 100 too fast. But when I defended myself, a moderator asked me about bounty. That’s not the main topic here but the modders here just want to blame people and get some enjoyment with it. I understand that the real cheaters in the games should be flagged. But getting run like the wind is not a goddamn cheating. I was flagged just because reaching top 50. Come on! Were those guys that have a completion time more than 2 weeks be devastated? I’m sure minimum 30 of them don’t even know they are there as a fastest achiever. Flagging people just because of them reaching top 50 is a hypocritical behavior. My goal for doing that speedrun is to show your guys’ true faces. I wish you guys having a good day of protecting some casual players’ times. 

Edited by Siyahhaatun1