Run like the wind trophy

9 hours ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

Modded bounties have been there since 2013. Why or why you guys still flagging people just because they reached top 50? 

Because they are inconsistent mate. Let people like Hakoom have 50 players all achieving his trophies and get hacked trophies but something beyond players control like a modder popping a trophy when the player is playing online will get them flagged ? joke

• Like 4

9 hours ago, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Because they are inconsistent mate. Let people like Hakoom have 50 players all achieving his trophies and get hacked trophies but something beyond players control like a modder popping a trophy when the player is playing online will get them flagged 1f602.png joke

It wasn’t even an auto trophy popping. The modders just activated a game feature that players could use it for their advantage and use that opportunity to get a trophy. Bounty was removed back in 2017. But players can get that trophy nowadays because of a little modder help. But they must still do the requirement that trophy offers. And those funny modders forget the fact that modders could put modded bounties back in 2013. Back in the day I killed a player that had modded bounty and shared the reward with other players. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-grand-theft-auto-v/42-run-like-the-wind

43 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

how are private server allowed but the function to enable bounty not? It isnt like that u get the trophy immediately unlocked but you need to fullfill the requirement

The staff ultimately voted that the preservation of games, and the continued ability to play games, even by using outside tools, was the most important thing in a gaming community. There's strict rules in place though for private servers, mainly that the servers need to be open source, so that any person is able to play the games at any time, without the reliance on someone else. By requiring open source options, this also prevents gatekeeping, and ensures that the requirements of the trophy are unchanged.

Grand Theft Auto's "Run Like the Wind" cannot be equally obtained, since it requires "luck" that a hacker places a bounty on you (i.e some players will just never get a bounty on them, as common as it might be that it happens). Furthermore, there's other advantages not native to the original code, such as being able to earn billions through the bounties, making other trophies easier, etc.

Once December finally ends this nightmare for the CRT, we'll go through these.

• Like 1

On 26/09/2021 at 10:27 PM, B1rvine said:

The staff ultimately voted that the preservation of games, and the continued ability to play games, even by using outside tools, was the most important thing in a gaming community. There's strict rules in place though for private servers, mainly that the servers need to be open source, so that any person is able to play the games at any time, without the reliance on someone else. By requiring open source options, this also prevents gatekeeping, and ensures that the requirements of the trophy are unchanged.

Grand Theft Auto's "Run Like the Wind" cannot be equally obtained, since it requires "luck" that a hacker places a bounty on you (i.e some players will just never get a bounty on them, as common as it might be that it happens). Furthermore, there's other advantages not native to the original code, such as being able to earn billions through the bounties, making other trophies easier, etc.

Once December finally ends this nightmare for the CRT, we'll go through these.

What about other players that earned this trophy by the help of a hacker between 2013-2017? They may have taken billions through the bounties, and with this they can unlock “Live a Little”. I can understand the “luck” logic, but the other argument does not make sense to me. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Siyahhaatun1 said:

What about other players that earned this trophy by the help of a hacker between 2013-2017? They may have taken billions through the bounties, and with this they can unlock “Live a Little”. I can understand the “luck” logic, but the other argument does not make sense to me. 

What about the other players who bought an IT company, hacked Sony's servers and poped each trophy manually so that nobody can tell if they got it legit or not?

To your question: We can not simply tell if they have done it legit or not. Imagine being in an Airport and you try to smuggle something and your justification would be: "there are so many people flying every day so there must be someone who is smuggling something too". Yes that would be right too but you can't get them - simply because you don't know who is doing it or not. For the people where we know they have cheated (or got influenced by hackers) they are fucked.

Another example would be sports using drugs to be better at it. Imagine someone puts something in your drink which gives you an unfair advantage. Your Time would not be counted simply you have the unfair advantage. The ones who use drugs but you can't find simply had luck.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

What about the other players who bought an IT company, hacked Sony's servers and poped each trophy manually so that nobody can tell if they got it legit or not?

To your question: We can not simply tell if they have done it legit or not. Imagine being in an Airport and you try to smuggle something and your justification would be: "there are so many people flying every day so there must be someone who is smuggling something too". Yes that would be right too but you can't get them - simply because you don't know who is doing it or not. For the people where we know they have cheated (or got influenced by hackers) they are fucked.

Another example would be sports using drugs to be better at it. Imagine someone puts something in your drink which gives you an unfair advantage. Your Time would not be counted simply you have the unfair advantage. The ones who use drugs but you can't find simply had luck.

How can you tie this to hacker players? There are players who got flagged because of getting a trophy with a legit way. Even if a modder puts them bounty they should do the requirement of that trophy to get it. If it was a completely removed feature it could’ve been totally illegitimate. It’s not an online game mode that was completely removed. Also with your logic, we can put everyone as a cheater including yourself then everyone should share their game footages to prove themselves xD Your logic completely doesn’t make sense, buddy…

3 minutes ago, Denizcankaya97 said:

How can you tie this to hacker players? There are players who got flagged because of getting a trophy with a legit way. Even if a modder puts them bounty they should do the requirement of that trophy to get it. If it was a completely removed feature it could’ve been totally illegitimate. It’s not an online game mode that was completely removed. Also with your logic, we can put everyone as a cheater including yourself then everyone should share their game footages to prove themselves xD Your logic completely doesn’t make sense, buddy…

Then you don't understand logic. Again Airpot example, you are not imprison everyone simply because you some you don't get do something wrong. I never said everyone is a cheater, I said we simply can't tell and therefore can't remove them. Learn to understand logic.

The requirements aren't legit since the trigger is not there for everyone. Not everyone has the opportunity to get a bounty in the normal way

• Like 1

I just received this trophy on one of my alt accounts. I visited Lester for the first time and a few seconds after the cutscene starts i got the trophy. 

The question is ofc how did i got it? I did this before i got it:

- On monday i tried this: 

So i startet the game on my alt, i did the online tutorial and invitet another alt. Nothing popped.

Today the sea races returned and also the parachutes, so i thought i give it try and i was looking if for some reason the bounties are back.

I went to Lester and it popped in the cutscene..

Some of you may think i talk bullshit. But that is what happened. I played in a private game so no hackers where involved. On monday however an my 2nd alt got a bounty and ranks. but that dosn't matter i guess.

I'll see if i can replicate it on another alt.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I just received this trophy on one of my alt accounts. I visited Lester for the first time and a few seconds after the cutscene starts i got the trophy. 

The question is ofc how did i got it? I did this before i got it:

- On monday i tried this: 

So i startet the game on my alt, i did the online tutorial and invitet another alt. Nothing popped.

Today the sea races returned and also the parachutes, so i thought i give it try and i was looking if for some reason the bounties are back.

I went to Lester and it popped in the cutscene..

Some of you may think i talk bullshit. But that is what happened. I played in a private game so no hackers where involved. On monday however an my 2nd alt got a bounty and ranks. but that dosn't matter i guess.

I'll see if i can replicate it on another alt.

Sorry, I didnt understand what you did exactly? 

You got the trophy witht the deathmatch method?

Edited by Bilal_Ibrahim

1 minute ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

You got the trophy witht the deathmatch method?

That's the question. I did the deathmatch method on monday. i tried a 1 vs. 1 deathmatch (you can create one via quick menu) and a deathmatch via the rockstar joblist. nothing popped.

yesterday, after the sea races and parachutes returned, i thought i will have a look if something else changed. i startet the game on my alt went to lester for the first time (which is required to unlock some stuff like heists , bounties and other stuff) and the trophy popped while the first cutscene startet. tody after i'm back home from work i'll test some things with a friend.

6 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

That's the question. I did the deathmatch method on monday. i tried a 1 vs. 1 deathmatch (you can create one via quick menu) and a deathmatch via the rockstar joblist. nothing popped.

yesterday, after the sea races and parachutes returned, i thought i will have a look if something else changed. i startet the game on my alt went to lester for the first time (which is required to unlock some stuff like heists , bounties and other stuff) and the trophy popped while the first cutscene startet. tody after i'm back home from work i'll test some things with a friend.

Wish you good luck. I hope it will work ?

1 hour ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

It's weird to pop it during that cutscene and it's unclear if the Deathmatch has something to do with it. So, keep us posted. I wonder if it would work the same if you create a new character, play a 55-60 minute Deathmatch and than play a mission for Lester.

Not for me though. I got this one before they made it impossible to get it, but offcourse I also have a friend that didn't get it in time. I will check with him if he allready has Lester in his contact list. 

I presume that the option is still unavailable when you give Lester a call?

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that the RLTW Trophy is unlocked daily by multiple members on this website. They all got 'lucky?

9 hours ago, ConAir said:

I wonder if it would work the same if you create a new character, play a 55-60 minute Deathmatch and than play a mission for Lester.

Tried that today, didn't worked. I also tried to visit lester first and then do the deathmatch. Also this didn't worked.

What could i could still test is:

- It need to be a 1 vs 1 deathmatch which you have to create via the quick menu (in the 2 trys today i used a deathmatch from rockstars playlist)

- It need to be both the 1 vs 1 deathmatch and the deathmatch from rockstars playlist (unlikely but who knows)

Also ,as you allready mentioned, maybe the deathmatch dosn't do anything. But then again i wonder why the trophy popped in that cutscene. I absolutly didn't do anything besides finish the tutorial and the deathmatches.

9 hours ago, ConAir said:

Anyway, I couldn't help but notice that the RLTW Trophy is unlocked daily by multiple members on this website. They all got 'lucky?

Most likely a modder put a bounty on their head. Or maybe some of them played it last time in 2017 (at this point unlikely but ofc not impossible)

20 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Tried that today, didn't worked. I also tried to visit lester first and then do the deathmatch. Also this didn't worked.

- It need to be a 1 vs 1 deathmatch which you have to create via the quick menu (in the 2 trys today i used a deathmatch from rockstars playlist)

- It need to be both the 1 vs 1 deathmatch and the deathmatch from rockstars playlist (unlikely but who knows)

Also ,as you allready mentioned, maybe the deathmatch dosn't do anything. But then again i wonder why the trophy popped in that cutscene. I absolutly didn't do anything besides finish the tutorial and the deathmatches.

Most likely a modder put a bounty on their head. Or maybe some of them played it last time in 2017 (at this point unlikely but ofc not impossible)

Either way, you somehow fullfilled the requirement to unlock the Trophy. If you have only played the Deathmatch, that doesn't leave any room for other options. 

When you visit Lester and do a job for him, you can ask all the known favors afterwards. By visiting it triggers the option to set a bounty. Even though it's locked by Rockstar.

I hope you can figure it out.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:31 PM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I also got the trophy a little after visiting Lester, and I did have a bounty during the deathmatch. Weird.

On 04/10/2021 at 11:31 AM, TrozRules said:

I also got the trophy a little after visiting Lester, and I did have a bounty during the deathmatch. Weird.

So, did you start a new character, got the bounty in a 1 vs 1 deathmatch and talked to Lester? Would like to have more information on this because I wanna try with a 2nd character on my main account ASAP.

Edited by maxstirner_2015

49 minutes ago, maxstirner_2015 said:

So, did you start a new character, got the bounty in a 1 vs 1 deathmatch and talked to Lester? Would like to have more information on this because I wanna try with a 2nd character on my main account ASAP.

I had the bounty before the deathmatch (it wasn't from the deathmatch) and I waited around 5 hours for it to go away... nothing. Went to Lester and talked to him about bounties and a little bit after somebody killed me I got the trophy.

It probably has nothing to do with the deatmatch but I did get a bounty during it.