Free DLC!!!

Br1anstrike3K

Check this out:

When I had a look at the store (I'm from Switzerland), it read that Stones Unturned and Sign of Times were for free but Faster, Baby! wasn't. So instead I went to my PS library, then to Mafia III, clicked on it and then on "Playstation Store" at the bottom, where you can see all purchasable add-ons. When I checked the add-ons out, all three DLCs appeared to be free, even Faster, Baby!, which I then downloaded for free.

27 minutes ago, M-A-T-T--89 said:

Check this out:

When I had a look at the store (I'm from Switzerland), it read that Stones Unturned and Sign of Times were for free but Faster, Baby! wasn't. So instead I went to my PS library, then to Mafia III, clicked on it and then on "Playstation Store" at the bottom, where you can see all purchasable add-ons. When I checked the add-ons out, all three DLCs appeared to be free, even Faster, Baby!, which I then downloaded for free.

No dice for me. I'll just wait until tomorrow and see what happens...

Deleted songs - this songs been deleted after update:

"House of the Rising Sun" by the Animals
"Pictures Of Matchstick Men" by Status Quo
"Palisades Park" by Ramones
"The Weight" by The Band
"I Got You (I Feel Good)" by James Brown

7 hours ago, closertim said:

Are you sure? I haven't played the game so I have no idea.  Google search says it does

everyone's game will automatically update to the "Definitive edition" - like mine that was the standard edition with PS+

However in this case you need to download all the DLC separately which works as Stones unturned and Sign of the times appear as free but Faster, Baby is still full price (EU store)

It lost the price and is unavailable since this morning so I am hoping it will be available for download by tonight or otherwise soon.

8 minutes ago, thelapsukainen said:

Looks like the issue has been fixed as I was able to download all three DLCs just now.

Can confirm. They fixed it.

I'm from the EU - Belgium, and the "Faster, Baby!" expansion just became available for free. It's the only one that was missing after I was able to procure "Sign of the Times" and "Stones Unturned".

• Like 3