Trials of St. Lucia Online Not Working

Afro_Gear

On 07/07/2020 at 3:38 PM, Fiikra75 said:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Dante-s-Inferno-Trials/td-p/5704914/page/15

Someone from EA finally responded to the thread by closing it .. Guess we might never see the servers open again 1f612.png

I ain't stopping until they bring it back, I will keep it on Twitter until I get some attention there...

13 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I just want them for the 100%. I don't want any game on my profile to not have a Platinum/100% (unless it's still in progress, of course). I can rate myself for the 4-star thing with two PS3s, right? What do I have to do to get the other one? I want this so bad that I am willing to buy a second PS3. lol

You can't upload your level to rate it, you can't also play the trials.

The only trophies you can get is the upload 1P/2P levels and the trophies will pop-up even if the upload failed.

On 7.7.2020 at 2:42 PM, HuntingFever said:

That's EA to T, if something is broken, ignore the problem completely and shutdown any sign of descent, then quietly erase any mention of it from history.

That's not true. 

They fixed problems with Battlefield Bad Company several times over the years when the game was already 5+ years old. 

They also fixed the Crysis 2 Multiplayer in 2015 after it was down for almost a year. 

And they even fixed this DLC here already atleast once. 

So it's not like they never do anything. 

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

That's not true. 

They fixed problems with Battlefield Bad Company several times over the years when the game was already 5+ years old. 

They also fixed the Crysis 2 Multiplayer in 2015 after it was down for almost a year. 

And they even fixed this DLC here already atleast once. 

So it's not like they never do anything. 

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Every once in a blue moon they throw us a bone and do the right thing but most of the time, they couldn't care less. I want these servers fixing but at the moment, EA aren't giving any signs they even care about this problem so don't get your hopes up.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kristen Danielle said:

I just want them for the 100%. I don't want any game on my profile to not have a Platinum/100% (unless it's still in progress, of course). I can rate myself for the 4-star thing with two PS3s, right? What do I have to do to get the other one? I want this so bad that I am willing to buy a second PS3. lol

at least you only have 17 games and can just make a new account.. i wish i can do the same for mine. as of now according to the thread i can see that ea wont confirm that they close the server or not they just closed the thread it seems

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Every once in a blue moon they throw us a bone and do the right thing but most of the time, they couldn't care less. I want these servers fixing but at the moment, EA aren't giving any signs they even care about this problem so don't get your hopes up.

Activision is much worse Imho. 

I can't remember a single game that Activision fixed after problems. 

The thing with EA is that you need to break through to the actual developers. Crytek was involved with the Crysis 2 servers fix and Dice was involved with the several Bad Company fixes. 

The problem is that the developers of Dante don't exist anymore. So probably nobody at EA feels really responsible for it. Especially since  its 10 years old now 

Just throwing this out there, but a while back some of the online features for Splinter Cell Blacklist suddenly disappeared. After months of making no progress with Ubisoft support one of the users on this site submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and a few weeks later they were back. It might be a shot in the dark but could be worth a try since they definitely didn't give a 30 day notice.

• Like 3

On 7/9/2020 at 1:49 PM, Cpt_v0kA said:

I might look for an alternative at this point, they're not responding on Twitter either...

we might need to contact BBB but let's wait and try creating a thread and spam @EA_Atic with dante's inferno trials issue. i think it's worth a shot. EA has a history of taking some time get their attention for a mp fix.. If they don't find solution say after 2 months then it's time to contact BBB as @Alpha-Strider mentioned the reason been if every trophy hunter contacts BBB after having issues with a games mp they may not take it seriously and brush aside our complaints.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 2:19 AM, Kristen Danielle said:

So, I downloaded this DLC and purchased a physical UK copy of the game for nothing? What if I have two PS3s? Can I co-op with myself to get the trophies?

Just for a bit of clarity if the servers do come back, you cannot co-op with yourself for the EA trials because both players need to be active AND survive. (if one dies you both fail the round)

2 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

Just for a bit of clarity if the servers do come back, you cannot co-op with yourself for the EA trials because both players need to be active AND survive. (if one dies you both fail the round)

Ah, okay. So, what if I had a friend come over and play the second PS3 so that character didn't die? I would probably co-op with someone on this site, but just in case there's no one available, would that work?

Just now, Kristen Danielle said:

Ah, okay. So, what if I had a friend come over and play the second PS3 so that character didn't die? I would probably co-op with someone on this site, but just in case there's no one available, would that work?

They would need to know how to play the game to some degree. If you did super good then you could beat some of them with player two running around but certain rounds are timed challenges and such so the other player needs to actively help.

1 minute ago, jimbob12345678 said:

They would need to know how to play the game to some degree. If you did super good then you could beat some of them with player two running around but certain rounds are timed challenges and such so the other player needs to actively help.

Okay. Thanks for the info and help! I don't think we'll see the servers come back up. I'm so disappointed. I really wanted to 100% this game.

On 7/9/2020 at 0:44 AM, maurjen said:

at least you only have 17 games and can just make a new account.. i wish i can do the same for mine. as of now according to the thread i can see that ea wont confirm that they close the server or not they just closed the thread it seems

How would I be able to make a new account with this game removed from my trophy list without getting the dreaded blue H on my profile? If I could do that, I'd consider it.

2 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Okay. Thanks for the info and help! I don't think we'll see the servers come back up. I'm so disappointed. I really wanted to 100% this game.

How would I be able to make a new account with this game removed from my trophy list without getting the dreaded blue H on my profile? If I could do that, I'd consider it.

well based on your list most are usually offline so it can be grindy with some of the games you play but possible to have all back without dante's inferno 17 games is  not much to compare to people who usually have like 100 to 200 games played

38 minutes ago, maurjen said:

well based on your list most are usually offline so it can be grindy with some of the games you play but possible to have all back without dante's inferno 17 games is  not much to compare to people who usually have like 100 to 200 games played

Oh, you mean earn them all again? lol Noooo. I almost never got some on Ratchet & Clank. Careful Cruise is my pride and joy. I don't even know if I could earn it again. xD

Just now, Kristen Danielle said:

Oh, you mean earn them all again? lol Noooo. I almost never got some on Ratchet & Clank. Careful Cruise is my pride and joy. I don't even know if I could earn it again. xD

lol all good its just an alternative. I know how you feel Assassins creed GTA and Uncharteds are my pride and join and no way i wanna redo do them again especially uncharted 3 where online is shut down

12 hours ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

If it is a new copy, it comes with codes to redeem for both DLC. I don't know if this functions anymore because of the "Trails of St Lucia" being currently delisted on the NA store.

I think you can redeem delisted content. The content will always be "physically" (lol @ me) available on Sony's servers.