[NA] Mid-Year Deals | Ends 7/8 12AM PST

Neocarleen

8 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Arc of Alchemist is also 7 bucks if you like Compile Heart games

Whoa that is a good deal! SOLD! thxs.

This is what im talking about. Well mainly talking about Strategy.

Buying:

- Jurassic World Evo (i was hoping to hold out for a complete edition but im bored)

- Stellaris

- Planetfall

Maybe even Surviving Mars but i think those 3 will do. If they get me to the end of lockdown il be very happy. 

Some of the deals on the list aren't live yet...like all the Blazblue Cross Tag stuffs...not that the price is good enough to buy, maybe when it drops to 50%..XD

Also a lot of these deals aren't a little cheaper for plus members. What a shame. Sony is really killing my loyalty. xD

I already have most of what I find interesting there... which is as a whole pretty much the same games as always. It's weird that some games that are available on other platforms are constantly on sale there but never on the PS4. Do publishers have more control on Steam, GOG et al. than on the PSN store?

buying a mix off of 3 sales:

Jetpack Joyride (ps4)

Epic Word Search Collection (ps4) (vita)

Just A Phrase By POWGI (ps4) (vita)

GRIZ (ps4) dont want to say that one word on here

Ugly Dolls: An Imperfect Adventure (ps4)

ACA Neo Geo Metal Slug X (ps4)

ACA Neo Geo Pulsar (ps4)

just loading up on some games before i start the 2nd game in the dusk series. we got side tracked by issac.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2020 at 0:34 AM, StressEater said:

I don't know what the hell I am doing here. The last thing I need is to buy anymore games. My backlog is out of control.

But, thank you for posting this. It's a lot easy looking at this in a list than it is trying to navigate it in the store.

Regarding your backlog, what's the number?

9 hours ago, StressEater said:

It is at least 200+ and that is just the PS4 and not the PS3 games. I have this weakness to buy any and every game that meets my criteria. Which is on sale for less than $5 and has a difficulty of 3/10 or less. So, for a very long time I would scan through the sales and buy a handful of games each sale. Now, I have a purchased library of 473 and a PS Plus of 195. I will never get these all done before the PS5 release. 

200?? Relax.... that's just a backlog starter kit, lol

46 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Haha. Yeah, it's... cute. You have room to grow, my friend.

(Also, anyone who got the BLM bundle on IO now automatically has a 1700-ish backlog. hehe)

12 hours ago, StressEater said:

It is at least 200+ and that is just the PS4 and not the PS3 games. I have this weakness to buy any and every game that meets my criteria. Which is on sale for less than $5 and has a difficulty of 3/10 or less. So, for a very long time I would scan through the sales and buy a handful of games each sale. Now, I have a purchased library of 473 and a PS Plus of 195. I will never get these all done before the PS5 release. 

My numbers are similar.  :)  460 in the old backlog, spanning the three consoles.  

4 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

If I think like that then before I know it my list will be a thousand. The last thing I want is an overwhelming list that makes me more sad than excited when I look at it. Besides, my backlog will drop to zero when the PS5 comes out. I plan to do the same as I did with the PS4 and drop my entire backlog of PS3 games. Clean slate. 

• 2 weeks later...